Battlefield 1: A Few New Features Revealed
More juicy details about Battlefield 1 up ahead!
Electronic Arts has recently opened a question and answer period in Twitter about their promising new game Battlefield 1.
The game recently had a global reveal that gave us most of the game’s features as well as the game’s name (which a lot thought it to be Battlefield 5).
The Q&A in Twitter was answered by Battlefield 1’s producer Aleksander Grøndal. He was able to give a few more details about the game.
A summarized list of the details was shared by DualShockers:
- Unique vehicles will be seen in the game.
- The single player campaign will give you a feel that is “very much like Battlefield”.
- Some planes will have a rear gunner position that can be manned by another player.
- New modes will be added to the mix along with some old modes.
- Get a chance to experience a wide range of naval ships.
- There will be no night scopes. 😛
- Expect the weapon attachments to be authentic to the era.
- Tanks will be able to fit multiple players, one person to drive and the others can command the guns.
- The planes can now get affected once it is damaged in the gameplay.
- A server browser will also come with the game.
Battlefield 1 will be available by October 21, 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEW
Get to discover the great new features of Battlefield 1! Also, get to watch the the game’s amazing teaser trailer!