Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Updates and Fixes
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 ’s new update is now available.
We’ve got the list of patch notes for the 1.10 PC update here:
- New “Music Tracks” option is available in the Option Menu. Players are now able to choose which music plays in the
- Multiplayer Frontend, or select to have no music at all.
- Updated the “100 Percenter” Calling Card art and moved the challenge from Dark Ops to the main screen to reflect status as a “Challenge Master” reward.
- Improved stability when accepting an invite without the title booted.
- Leaderboards are now accessible after Maintenance messages are dismissed.
- Fixed an error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled.
- Improved lobby stability when playing Awakening and Zombie maps.
- Security update
**Rejack ability will now properly have a smoke effect if used while a Power Core Scorestreak is in effect.
- Power Core
**Resolved an issue where the Power Core was not destroying an enemy H.A.T.R.
**Placed object in front of the barn’s wood pile, in order to close up the line of sight toward the wall run.
**Fixed an exploit where Players were able to mantle to an unintended area near the cave.
**Addressed an issue where Players were able to reach an exploitable area next to the waterfall.
**Addressed an exploit near the wall, North of the palace.
**Players are no longer able to mantle into the ticket booth next to the starting area spawn.
- Custom Games
**Updated Official CWL Variants with new restricted items.
**Additional item restrictions implemented in Arena.
**New “Scrim Series” playlist introduced to Arena.
***Play the official CWL game modes, maps, and rulesets.
***No Protect & Ban, No Specialist Draft.
**Resolved an issue where certain player-controlled Scorestreaks were not counting toward the teamkill kick limit.
- A bug causing loss of functionality when activating a GobbleGum machine has been fixed.
- A bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when backing out of a Public Match Lobby as the client has been resolved.
- A bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when first entering Zombies has been resolved.
- A freeze in Theater regarding the creation of clips that include the level shortcut event on Shadows Of Evil. has been resolved.
- The issue where players would still be targeted after activating the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum has been resolved.
- Various fixes for cases that caused a host migration to fail has been implemented.
Shadows of Evil
- A stability issue encountered while completing the Easter Egg has been fixed.
- The depletion of Beast mode during a host migration has been removed.
- An exploit allowing players to leave the playable space has been fixed.
- A bug causing the Margwa to still target players in Beast mode or while using the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum has been fixed.
- An XP exploit regarding the Fly Trap Easter Egg has been resolved.
- Missing animations for Zombies that are affected by the “Pop Shocks” GobbleGum has been added.
- Rare crash loading The Giant has been fixed.
- An issue causing unsmooth movement for clients navigating while in low gravity has been resolved.
- A rare bug regarding incorrect FX appearing on zombies while they are being consumed by the dragons has been fixed.
- An exploit that allowed use of the Ragnarok DG-4 to avoid death during a rocket test fire has been addressed.
- Create Public Game option for DOA II in the lobby has been added.
- ROJ Guardian hitpoints clamped.
- Silverback movement speed adjustments. Speed reduced 3%
- Silverback more likely to use/chain special attacks.
- Siegechicken vehicle time out reduced from 40 to 30.
- Siegechicken vehicle added to Hangar bonus room.
- Chicken eggs health boosted.
- Fortitude now only gives Siege vehicles(SiegeBot and FIDO) a 1.75 time out multiplier, down from 2.0.
- Bonus rooms has added Nuke pickup.
- Enemy selects player targets has been adjusted
- Spider’s melee range has been reduced
- Electric pole spawn count in a couple of arenas has been reduced.
- Adjustments were made on how electrical poles are placed and how they spread out.
The update will reach up to 1.2 GB in size depending on the platform.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
|New Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Eclipse Trailer
Get to watch the new Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Eclipse Trailer.