Know What The Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass Weapons Are
The Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass weapons are revealed. This was confirmed by a tweet from Battlefield 1 saying that the They Shall Not Pass expansion pack is coming to the Community Test Environment (CTE).
|Battlefield 1 PS4||
|Battlefield 1 Xbox One||
— V (@Battlefield) February 20, 2017
All thanks to YouTuber Westie for giving us the list of weapons as well as the requirements needed to unlock it. You will find the weapons listed below as well as Westie’s video at the bottom.
Chauchat Low Weight
- Equipped with a bipad, this basic LMG pattern will quickly regain accuracy due to lower weight.
- Perform 50 kills with the Lewis Gun Suppressive.
- Perform 75 resupplies.
- Equipped with a bipad and telescopic sight, this LMG pattern offers improved accuracy over long distance.
- In a round, perform 15 kills with the M1909 Benèt-Mercie Telescopic.
- Perform 10 kills with the Mortar.
Sjögren Inertial Factory
- A semi-automatic shotgun of Sweden design utilizing a unique mechanism whereby the bolt is unlocked through force on the firing pin.
- Perform 50 kills with the Gewehr M .95 Infantry.
- Perform 20 spot flare assists.
Lebel Model 1886 Sniper
- Equipped with a bipod and telescopic sight, this rifle pattern offers improved accuracy over long distance. It can be zeroed for 75, 150 and 300 meters.
- In a round, perform 5 headshots with the Russian 1895 Sniper.
- Perform 10 periscope spot assists.
Ribeyrolles 1918 Factory
- This basic carbine pattern comes with a bipod, allowing it to be very accurate under sustained five.
- Perform 50 kills with the Automatico M1918 Factory.
- Perform 20 headshots with the MP18 Optical.
RSC 1917 Optical
- Equipped with a lens sight and vertical fore grip, this self-loading rifle pattern offers improved aimed accuracy.
- In a round, perform 15 kills with the Autoloading 8 .35 Factory.
- Perform 75 heals.
RSC 1917 Factory
- This basic self-loading rifle pattern regains accuracy more quickly due to lower weight.
- Perform 50 kills with the M1907 SL Sweeper.
- Perform 50 revives.
- A club with a big cog wheel added to its tip from a deadly impact.
- Perform 50 kills with the Club.
- A more elaborate version of a nail knife with a belt loop that has been shaped like a snake head.
- Perform 50 kills with the US trench knife.
- A crude knife, created by bending and pointing salvaged steel.
- Perform 50 kills with the Shovel.
Other melee weapons also include the Kukri, Sabre, and the Billhook. Westie believes that these are the new “puzzle piece weapons” that will be added to the battle packs.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
Check out the newest Battlefield 1 mode, Frontlines! Know everything in the video introduction. This new mode is said to be a cross between Conquest and Rush.