Let’s Buy! | Trainz: A New Era
Trainz: A New Era is undoubtedly the best train simulator game there is. It is the most realistic and most beautiful game in the series and has set a new standard in transport simulation games. It upholds the signature Trainz DNA but includes improved next-gen graphics and advanced physics to simulate a more realistic experience. It features old school and modern routes to life in stunning and awesome over-the-edge graphics.
Operate famous locomotives including iconic and historical ones, explore new routes, and unleash your creativity by designing and building your own routes. Trainz: A New Era will convince even modest train-fans with hundreds of hours of gameplay in a single or multiplayer setting. Simply a game you shouldn’t miss!
All-new graphics engine with full world shadows and per-pixel lighting
Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans and combine your efforts with others to operate a working rail line!
Our most accurate simulation yet with real time world physics and editing tools!
Calculated at 30 times a second, our physics use a variety of configurable inputs such as engine powers, train weight and rolling resistance whilst taking into account factors like track gradient, curve resistance and track adhesion for each train car when accelerating or decelerating. The brand new real time physics editing tools allow players to tune physics ‘on-the-fly’ to take their simulation’s performance even further.
Brand-new Real-time Physics Editing tools enable users to enter known specifications to accurately monitor all the forces at work. Things like tractive effort, drawbar pull or brake pipe pressure can be monitored at a specific point along the train and input values adjusted “on-the-fly”. By analysing and tuning performance without leaving the simulation, real-world train characteristics can be matched perfectly. (It’s a bit like running a virtual dynamometer car).
If physics aren’t your thing, don’t worry. You can leave the fine-tuning of your favourite locomotive’s performance to the experts whilst still having the choice between ‘Realistic Mode’ or ‘Easy Mode’ driving options.
Procedurally animated spline junctions
An updated set of track laying tools are provided in Surveyor to automatically adds frogs/vee, blades, and checkrails in the correct place on the tracks when making a switch, turnout or junction. The blades then animate as the junction direction is changed.
Realistic cab sway and external train motion
Using a new suspension modelling system and additional track and traincar parameters, cab sway and “car rocking” from both internal and external perspective provide more realistic train motion visuals. When running on rough track, cars will wobble and shake independently.
Smoke and weather affected by world objects
New particle effects and collision systems will prevent rain penetrating a tunnel, smoke will billow out from the underside of a bridge or the top of a tunnel and all particle effects will change velocity, direction and flow more naturally.
Tons of Extra Content
Access to over 250,000+ free DLC items via The Download Station
In-game downloadable content system for both payware and freeware options
Create your own routes with powerful in-game level editing tools
Configurable control schemes
Our most expansive soundtrack yet
Never lose your way with the in-game navigation system
Open multiple windows to view and compare items in Preview Mode while creating your world in another window
250 page digital user manual – a digital PDF providing detailed information on every aspect of Trainz
Brand new Routes and Sessions
Trainz: A New Era provides a variety of high quality routes – both built-in to the core edition or available as Downloadable Content.
- Kickstarter County – Based upon the famous Highland Valley route from the early days of Trainz, Kickstarter County has received a huge upgrade with new content, new track and new industries. This route is a tribute to all our Kickstarter Backers who helped make Trainz A New Era possible and includes a range of customized assets dedicated to our keenest supporters.
- Chesapeake & Ohio RR, Hinton Division – (United States, 1950) – Hinton Division, one of the major coal producing areas for the C&O, starting just west of Thurmond, WV through to Hinton, WV and also includes the Laurel Creek Sub Division, and parts of the Piney Creek Sub, Rend Sub and Loup Creek Sub.
- ECML Kings Cross – Edinburgh (UK, 1976) – This edition delivers the full route from London Kings Cross Station all the way to Edinburgh in Scotland – a 393 mile drive! With significant updates to almost every feature along the track, the route will take you back in time to relive the diesel and electrification as it was in 1976 UK.
- Healesville – (Australia, 1910’s) – A faithful recreation of the towns, stations, bridges and rural countryside of 1915 Australia. The line includes many notable features including the 1.6 mile long timber trestle bridge over the Yarra River and flood plains between Yering and Yarra Glen and one of the very few tunnels on the Victorian Railways (at the top of the ‘Tunnel Hill’ grade between Tarrawarra and Healesville).
- Avery – Drexel – (United States, 1970’s) – Deluxe Edition – The Milwaukee Road route runs from the end of the electrification in Avery, across the Bitterroot mountains via the St Paul Pass, and all the way to the crew-change point at Alberton. It features Little Joe EF4 electrics and a huge range of seasonal rolling stock, plus both a full summer and winter season version of the route.
- Warwick to Wallangarra – (Australia 1990’s) – Deluxe Edition – Follow the QR Southern railway line through the Darling Downs and into Granite country, right to the border with New South Wales.
- Season Town Northern Rail Road – (East or Middle West USA) – Deluxe Edition – The Season Town Northern Rail Road (STNRR) is based in fictional “Season Town” situated somewhere in the East or Middle West of the USA. The aptly named Season Town supports season change functionality, so control the weather and see how the route responds to snow! The layout provides a short mainline section as well as a 6 mile branch line connecting a limestone mine with a cement plant, as well as a streetcar network consisting of four branches.
- The BiDye Traction Railroad – (Someone’s Garage) – Deluxe Edition – The BiDye Traction Railroad shows off the versatility of Trainz: A New Era by creating a virtual model railroad for you to explore and enjoy. Built in a large garage in much less time and at a fraction of the cost of the “real thing”, Bidye highlights how Trainz can be used by model train fans as well as prototypical fans.
Set up as a short line electric traction railroad serving several inter-dependent industries, the industries served by the railroad include lumber mill, furniture factory, grain mill, commercial bakery, paint and solvent factory, metal can and container factory, and a coal fired electricity plant.
OS: Windows 7 64bit
Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core supporting 64bit
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 430 or better/ AMD ATI 5550 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Processor: 2.3Ghz Quad Core supporting 64bit
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better/ AMD HD 6950 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
HOW TO BUY TRAINZ: A NEW ERA CD KEY USING OUR PRICE COMPARISON SERVICE
Do you want to buy a CD key for TRAINZ: A NEW ERA at the best price? We will be glad to help you out! Our website lists the most trusted and legit CD key stores in the world, as well as the prices they offer. By purchasing the game in digital download format, you save more money by avoiding costly shipping fees as the CD keys are delivered to you electronically.
To start making your purchase, simply visit our TRAINZ: A NEW ERA price comparison page. From there, all you need to do is choose a store, or the price that’s more convenient for you, and click the SHOP NOW button. You will then be redirected to your selected store’s website, and all you need to do is add the item to your Shopping Cart, proceed with Checkout and make your payment.
ABOUT RUSSIAN VERSION CD KEYS
Some stores may sell Russian version CD keys. These CD keys may have language and region limitations, so take caution while making your purchase. If you wish to take advantage of the Russian version CD key, you will need a VPN to be able to activate it and play the game. You may contact your selected game store’s Customer Support to get full instructions on how to activate the Russian version of the game via VPN.
Do not forget to check, double-check, and triple-check the time of delivery of your CD key, the game’s language/region/edition before making a purchase. The game’s complete information and description (language, region, edition) are readily available on the store’s website, thus Cheapdigitaldownload.com will not be liable for CD keys purchased by mistake, nor are we liable for any refunds. In case you made a purchase in error, please contact the store directly.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST PRICE FOR TRAINZ: A NEW ERA USING “FILTERS”
Our price comparison pages include several features which can help you see what you only want to see on your screen.
*Mode of Payment – choose this filter to see which stores offer your most preferred mode of payment (Paypal, Skrill, Credit Card, etc.)
*Price Alert – If you wish to receive alerts when prices change on TRAINZ: A NEW ERA and purchase the game at the best price, all you need to do is enter your email address, choose the price you are expecting, and the period you want to receive the notifications.
Got questions? You can always rely on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Our FAQ page contains information about us, digital download games, CD keys, and more!
We hope you find this article useful when purchasing your TRAINZ: A NEW ERA CD key. Happy shopping!