The Elder Scrolls Online Dark Brotherhood DLC
The Elder Scrolls Online will have a new DLC called Dark Brotherhood.
You have been known to have a talent for killing, so much so that you receive an invitation to join the Dark Brotherhood. This will bring you to the westernmost region of the old empire called the Gold Coast; where opportunity, intrigue and murder are waiting for you!
Get to have the first look at the Dark Brotherhood DLC with this very quick video which is just about a minute long.
The quick trailer is a bit vague and this DLC doesn’t have a specific launch date yet it is just tagged as ‘coming soon’. But even though that is the case, Bethesda did reveal a bit of information for the DLC.
As with The Elder Scrolls Online’s previous updates, the Dark Brotherhood will also be released in two parts. It will have a DLC game pack and the base game patch.
Here is a quick list of some available features for both:
Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack:
- Hours and hours of new story content and quests, letting you revisit Tamriel.
- Quest contents are replayable, offering something new every time. This involves the Black Sacrament as well as the Contacts.
- You will be faced with new group bosses and delves.
- Gain an all exclusive passive skill which is only available to the members of the Dark Brotherhood.
- You will be able to explore Gold Coast’s Anvil and Kvatch which is open to all characters in all levels.
Base Game Patch:
- Veteran ranks will be removed.
- Access in making poison.
- Nameplates for characters will now be toggle-able.
- Item locking.
- Improvements to the Grouping Tool and Item Traits
- Distinct capture system for imperial city.
- More of which will be made available in future announcements.