Yooka Laylee Patch Comes With Games PC Release
A brand new Yooka Laylee patch releases for PC and PlayStation 4 upon its launch on the said platforms. The patch first released for Xbox One earlier and the PC and PlayStation 4 versions will release this April 11, 2017. The patch mostly focuses on the issues that were mentioned in the game’s critic review which are mostly camera and performance issues.
|Yooka-Laylee Xbox One||
You can see the whole list of patch notes here:
- [Fixed] Camera becomes locked in place after completing the Gravity Room challenge in Galleon
- [Fixed] Erratic behavior in Moodymaze Marsh caused by grappling the seeds in Planker’s challenge
- [Fixed] If the player leaves the course and faints in the Nimble race in Tribalstack Tropics, the game softlocks and needs to be reset
- [Fixed] The game will sometimes softlock if the player faints the same time the timer reaches zero on the Hub C slide
- [Fixed] CIsometric camera deactivates if player leaves Brreeeze Block’s room in the Icymetric Palace in Glitterglaze Glacier, but remains in the world and then returns to the same room
- [Fixed] Screen transitions if a player is killed by a bizzy in Hub B and at the same time knocked back into the archive door. The player is unable to move when they respawn.
- Performance improvements to various camera transitions in the introductory cut scene
- Performance improvements to Shipwreck Creek and Hivory Towers. Various areas have been improved including camera movement
- Performance improvements when using the light beam in the Icymetric Palace within Glitterglaze Glacier
- Performance improvements during the House of Cards ball roll course in Capital Cashino
- Performance improvements in the Bee-Bop arcade game
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITAlDOWNLOAD NEWS
The file size of Yooka-Laylee is actually very small compared to modern games of today.