7 Reasons Why To Upgrade To Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is arriving pretty soon and Rebellion was able to launch a new trailer for the game giving 7 reasons why players should come back to the dangerous German territory. The trailer is actually the rundown of the new features and enhancements the game offers.
There is actually a lot more to be excited about in the game’s HD Remaster aside from being available to be played in 4K having HDR support. You can check that out in the trailer below.
For more details about some of the seven features, Rebellion was able to share a post on the game’s Steam page. We’ve provided that for you below:
- Incredible Remastered Visuals — Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
- New Frame-by-frame Photo Mode — Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
- New Playable Characters — For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
- All DLC Included — Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
- Multiplayer & Co-Op — Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, now for up to 16 players online*. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag
We see great replayability with having the option to play the campaign as one of the characters from the Zombie Army series. And the Frame-by-Frame Photo mode is surely interesting.
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will be releasing on May 14, 2019, and is available to be played on the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For those who already have the original PC version of the game, you won’t need to purchase the game for the whole price, you would just have to pay for the upgrade.