Anno History Collection System Requirements | Can Your Rigs Play The Game?
Ubisoft has shared the Anno History Collection system requirements. The collection includes the remakes of Anno 1404, Anno 1503, Anno 1602 and Anno 1701.
All of the games in the collection are in the real-time strategy city-building genre. With the remake, they are available in 4K for the first time ever.
The complete collection includes Anno 1602 plus the expansion New Islands, New Adventure, Anno 1503 plus the expansion Treasures and Monsters & Pirates, Anno 1701 plus its expansion The Sunken Dragon and lastly Anno 1404 plus its expansion Venice.
According to the game’s official page, an updated and expanded multiplayer will be available. This is also included in Anno 1503 for the first time.
We have for you the Anno History Collection trailer if you haven’t seen it yet.
If you have some currently saved files for the games in the collection, you don’t have to worry as it will be compatible with the collection. You will be able to enjoy the continuation of your game with all the added improvements.
Some bonus content are also available like soundtracks, wallpapers, company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800.
Get to know if your rigs can play the game with the Anno History Collection system requirements available below:
Anno History Collection System Requirements
Minimum specifications – 30FPS @720p: Preset: Low
- FX 4130 – 3.9 Ghz + GTX 660 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
- FX 4130 – 3.9 Ghz + R7 265 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
- I3-3220 – 3.3 Ghz + GTX 660 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
- I3-3220 – 3.3 Ghz + R7 265 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
Recommended specifications – 30FPS @1080p: Preset: Very High
- I5-4460 – 3.2 Ghz + GTX 770 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
- I5-4460 – 3.2 Ghz + RX 470 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
- Ryzen5 1600 – 3.2 Ghz + GTX 770 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
- Ryzen5 1600 – 3.2 Ghz + RX 470 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
Anno History Collection is set to launch on June 25, 2020 exclusively at Uplay.