Aquanox Deep Descent Details | Know It Here!
THQ Nordic and Digital Arrow shared the Aquanox Deep Descent details. This includes the game’s features as well as the system requirements.
Aquanox Deep Descent will have players stepping into fighter ships and battling in the deepest depths of the ocean. Earth’s surface had been destroyed beyond repair and had been deemed unlivable and the surviving humans had no choice but to look for a different living environment which they found under the vast oceans.
The game had been funded via Kickstarter.
Right now we only have what thqnordic.com shared about the game which we have for you below:
- Fight – Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op – 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize – Create your ship from an extensive range of ship pieces and various customization options
- Explore – Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- RPG Elements – Mining, salvaging, trading and looting
- PVP – Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
Another thing that has been shared are the game’s minimum system requirements. The recommended requirements are not yet available right now but at least you will have the base to compare your rigs to.
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!
For the time being, the game’s exact launch date is not yet available. However, we do know that the game is supposed to launch sometime this year and that it will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.