Available Now Call of Duty WW2 Console Update
So many fixes for the multiplayer mode is available with the Call of Duty WW2 console update. This update is actually out now.
As many may know, Call of Duty WW2 had problems during its launch, mainly because of its multiplayer servers having connection issues. Also, the game’s social space called Headquarters had been made temporarily unavailable until the fixes were done (it defaulted into solo only).
The patch released doesn’t have fixes for the Headquarters though. But it includes updates for connectivity improvements, optimizations for the multiplayer mode, stability improvements, and bug fixes to the game’s leaderboards. Additional buffs and nerfs are also available for the game’s multiplayer weapons.
The console update for Call of Duty WW2 is already available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. The updates are about 1.1 GB only. PC players will have to wait a little bit more for their update.
We’ve attached the full patch notes of the update here, courtesy of Sledgehammer:
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
Multiplayer Weapon Tuning Updates
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
Nazi Zombies Updates
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich