Battlefield 1: A Few New Features Revealed
More juicy details about Battlefield 1 up ahead!
Electronic Arts has recently opened a question and answer period in Twitter about their promising new game Battlefield 1.
The game recently had a global reveal that gave us most of the game’s features as well as the game’s name (which a lot thought it to be Battlefield 5).
The Q&A in Twitter was answered by Battlefield 1’s producer Aleksander Grøndal. He was able to give a few more details about the game.A summarized list of the details was shared by DualShockers:
- Unique vehicles will be seen in the game.
- The single player campaign will give you a feel that is “very much like Battlefield”.
- Some planes will have a rear gunner position that can be manned by another player.
- New modes will be added to the mix along with some old modes.
- Get a chance to experience a wide range of naval ships.
- There will be no night scopes. 😛
- Expect the weapon attachments to be authentic to the era.
- Tanks will be able to fit multiple players, one person to drive and the others can command the guns.
- The planes can now get affected once it is damaged in the gameplay.
- A server browser will also come with the game.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEW
Get to discover the great new features of Battlefield 1! Also, get to watch the the game’s amazing teaser trailer!