Best New Games to Release this Week: June 5 – June 11
Major Game Releases of the Week
The gates of Hell are again open as Blizzard Entertainment’s action RPG Diablo 4 releases on consoles and PC. Fifty years after the events of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, Lilith and her demons have overrun Sanctuary, and new heroes have stepped forward to save the world from destruction. Features include a day-night cycle, new Paragon system, and a new evade function that allows the dodging of enemy attacks.
Race to win in MotoGP 23, the exhilarating and heart-pounding racer from Milestone. Compete in the MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3 2023 championships, where anything can happen as you tweak strategies, manage dynamic weather, and interact with other teams and riders off the track. Then, take the race online and compete in ranked races to earn rewards.
Manage a team of cyclists in Pro Cycling Manager 2023, taking them to the very top of the sport. Choose from 80 professional teams and create strategies to overcome your competitors in over 260 races and 700 stages. Are you tired of managing the team? Create a rider and climb the leaderboards by cycling hard, improving your skills, and managing your equipment.
- Diablo 4 (6/6 PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S)
- Amnesia: The Bunker (6/6 PC/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S)
- Loop8: Summer of Gods (6/6 PC/PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch)
- Raiden III x Mikado Maniax (6/6 PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S)
- MotoGP 23 (8/6 PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/Nintendo Switch)
- Pro Cycling Manager 2023 (8/6 PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/Nintendo Switch)
- Tour de France 2023 (8/6 PC/PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S)
Tuesday, June 6
Thursday, June 8