BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle’s Story Mode Cannot Be Streamed
Arc System Works announced that BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle’s Story Mode should not be streamed. This can be found in the official guidelines that were shared on their site. Of course, this was not accepted well by streamers since this is not a common request for most of the game.
|BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle||
|Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Nintendo Switch||
|Blazblue Cross Tag Battle PS4||
However, the rules posted are only for the game’s Episode Mode. The Episode Mode is the game’s Story Mode and the devs say that they have a restriction placed on this so that “fans get to experience the Episode Mode with fresh eyes…”
You can get to read the rules posted on the official site below:
- Stream matches to your heart’s content. Either against other players (local or online), or against the CPU. Show off your mad skills.
- Put together tutorial videos to break down characters, teams, strategies, or show how to pull off that amazing combo. More power to you!
- Show us those online shenanigans, dance parties, and the like.
- Stream Episode Mode at all. Just don’t. If you have to, very short clips of Episode Mode content up to Chapter 2 are permitted for video content only. Any longer clips, spoilers, or anything else is a danger area, so really, just avoid this all together.
- Stream or upload any music-only content. Music playing in the background during matches, online lobbies, and etc are totally fine. A soundtrack rip or upload is not.
The devs do encourage streamers to post other things though like matches with other players local or online or CPU. Tutorials are also welcomed for characters, synergies, strategies, and anything that are like this.
The end of the announcement says that the rules apply to all of Arc System Works games and are non-negotiable. Those caught in violation will be issued with an ID claim or even a channel strike or an account suspension.
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle is a 2D fighting game that pits characters from BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena, Under Night In-Birth, and RWBY in 2 on 2 matches. The game launched on June 5th available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Switch.