What is a Buy Fallout New Vegas cd key compare price best deal CD key?
It's a digital game code that allows you to download Buy Fallout New Vegas cd key compare price best deal directly to your PC from the game's official platforms.
How Can I Find the Lowest CD Key Price for Buy Fallout New Vegas cd key compare price best deal?
CheapDigitalDownload.com compares trusted sellers to find the cheapest discount codes and best sales on Buy Fallout New Vegas cd key compare price best deal digital download prices on the USA market.
October 19, 2010
About this game
Feel the Heat in Fallout New Vegas!
- Amidst a looming war against different factions, will you choose a side, or battle them yourself? Encounter other characters and creatures, and either make allies or foes based on your choices.
- Explore the vast wasteland of the Mojave or walk under the blinding lights of the New Vegas strip.
- Enhance your New Vegas experience with new additions including Companion Wheel, Reputation System, and Hardcore Mode.
- Double the amount of weapons are up for grabs, too.
When this game is running properly, without falling through the ground, NPC dialogue not triggering properly or enemies running through the floor, then it’s a very fun journey.
If you can soldier past what makes it feel as battered as its namesake and push aside its past baggage, potential survivors might find that New Vegas’ odds are worth betting on.
Contains Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
- Fallout 3 GOTY includes the base game and all its add-on packs: Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta.
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition includes the base game, plus all bonus content: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Gun Runners’ Arsenal, and Courier’s Stash.
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition contains the base game, plus all its bonus content:
- Dead Money
- Honest Hearts
- Old World Blues
- Lonesome Road
- Gun Runners’ Arsenal
- Courier’s Stash
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6, ATI 1300XT
- Take part in a casino heist with three companions, that each have their own motivation for helping you.
- Encounter the Ghost People, pre-war death traps, and Sierra Madre’s holographic security system
- A new storyline with tougher choices awaits you.
- Gain new perks and achievements with a raised level cap to 35.
After an expedition gone wrong, you find yourself in the middle of a war between tribes, and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The fate of Zion rests on your shoulders.
- Explore the rugged terrain of Zion Canyon with steep canyon walls, caves, riverbeds, and waterfalls.
- Face new enemies from the Yao Guai to lethal Greek Geckos and tribes.
- Get new Perks and weapons including the .45 Auto Pistol, .45 Auto Submachine Gun, the Compliance Regular, Fire Bombs, War Clubs, and Yao Guai Gauntlets.
In Lonesome Road, Ulysses promises to answer your question as to why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout New Vegas — but you’ll have to make one last trip for him to the Divide.
- It’s gonna be a long journey to the Divide, and a treacherous one! Bring all your gear and weapons because this is a road which you must walk alone.
- Explore the Divide which features shattered canyons, abandoned missile silos, military bases, and destroyed cityscapes.
- Your journey won’t be easy as the Tunnelers, the vicious Marked Men, and even Ulysses himself are out to take you on.
- New weapons are also available for you, including the ‘Red Glare’ Rocket Launcher, a Laser Detonator that can be used to set off abandoned warheads scattered throughout the environment.
- New perks await you: increased level cap by 5, new perks and recipes like Auto-Inject Stimpaks, Bitter Drink and Snakebite Tourniquet.
Get access to four content bundles which were previously made available for pre-orders.
- Caravan Pack – Lightweight Leather Armor, Sturdy Caravan Shotgun, 20 gauge Shotgun Shell (40x), Weapon Repair Kit (4x), Binoculars
- Classic Pack – Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit, Weathered 10mm Pistol, 10mm Round (50x), Vault 13 Canteen, Stimpak (5x)
- Mercenary Pack – Lightweight Metal Armor, Mercenary’s Grenade Rifle, 40mm Grenade (20x), Super Stimpak (3x), Doctor’s Bag (3x)
- Tribal Pack – Tribal Raiding Armor, Broad Machete, Bleak Venom (5x), Throwing Spear (10x)
- Save a group of post-human researchers who inhabit the Big MT research crater.
- Explore the “Big Empty” which features research centers, arboretums, canyons, and scientific labs.
- Find your very own home base called The Sink within the Big Empty’s central dome
- New enemies await you! From surgically-altered Lobotomites, the terrifying Dr. Mobius, and more!
- New perks and weapons are here to reward your hard work and bravery! Increase your level cap by 5 and receive a new range of weapons, armor, and implants.
Search for the Gun Runners’ weapon arsenal through the Mojave Wasteland and get your hand on the famous weapon manufacturer’s elite weapons class.
- Get 27 new weapons and 40 new weapon modifications.
- Try out 18 new recipes and 29 new ammo types
- Take on more than 20 new challenges