Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Updates and Fixes
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 ’s new update is now available.The Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update is now available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We’ve got the list of patch notes for the 1.10 PC update here:
- New “Music Tracks” option is available in the Option Menu. Players are now able to choose which music plays in the
- Multiplayer Frontend, or select to have no music at all.
- Updated the “100 Percenter” Calling Card art and moved the challenge from Dark Ops to the main screen to reflect status as a “Challenge Master” reward.
- Improved stability when accepting an invite without the title booted.
- Leaderboards are now accessible after Maintenance messages are dismissed.
- Fixed an error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled.
- Improved lobby stability when playing Awakening and Zombie maps.
- Security update
- Nomad **Rejack ability will now properly have a smoke effect if used while a Power Core Scorestreak is in effect.
- Power Core **Resolved an issue where the Power Core was not destroying an enemy H.A.T.R.
- Infection **Placed object in front of the barn’s wood pile, in order to close up the line of sight toward the wall run.
- Hunted **Fixed an exploit where Players were able to mantle to an unintended area near the cave. **Addressed an issue where Players were able to reach an exploitable area next to the waterfall.
- Breach **Addressed an exploit near the wall, North of the palace.
- Splash **Players are no longer able to mantle into the ticket booth next to the starting area spawn.
- Custom Games **Updated Official CWL Variants with new restricted items.
- Arena **Additional item restrictions implemented in Arena. ***Perks ****Ghost ****Sixth Sense ****Tracker **Scorestreaks ***Guardian ***Hardened Sentry **Equipment ***Trip Mine ***Shock Charge ***C4 **New “Scrim Series” playlist introduced to Arena. ***Play the official CWL game modes, maps, and rulesets. ***No Protect & Ban, No Specialist Draft.
- Hardcore **Resolved an issue where certain player-controlled Scorestreaks were not counting toward the teamkill kick limit.
- A bug causing loss of functionality when activating a GobbleGum machine has been fixed.
- A bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when backing out of a Public Match Lobby as the client has been resolved.
- A bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when first entering Zombies has been resolved.
- A freeze in Theater regarding the creation of clips that include the level shortcut event on Shadows Of Evil. has been resolved.
- The issue where players would still be targeted after activating the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum has been resolved.
- Various fixes for cases that caused a host migration to fail has been implemented.
Shadows of Evil
- A stability issue encountered while completing the Easter Egg has been fixed.
- The depletion of Beast mode during a host migration has been removed.
- An exploit allowing players to leave the playable space has been fixed.
- A bug causing the Margwa to still target players in Beast mode or while using the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum has been fixed.
- An XP exploit regarding the Fly Trap Easter Egg has been resolved.
- Missing animations for Zombies that are affected by the “Pop Shocks” GobbleGum has been added.
- Rare crash loading The Giant has been fixed.
- An issue causing unsmooth movement for clients navigating while in low gravity has been resolved.
- A rare bug regarding incorrect FX appearing on zombies while they are being consumed by the dragons has been fixed.
- An exploit that allowed use of the Ragnarok DG-4 to avoid death during a rocket test fire has been addressed.
- Create Public Game option for DOA II in the lobby has been added.
- ROJ Guardian hitpoints clamped.
- Silverback movement speed adjustments. Speed reduced 3%
- Silverback more likely to use/chain special attacks.
- Siegechicken vehicle time out reduced from 40 to 30.
- Siegechicken vehicle added to Hangar bonus room.
- Chicken eggs health boosted.
- Fortitude now only gives Siege vehicles(SiegeBot and FIDO) a 1.75 time out multiplier, down from 2.0.
- Bonus rooms has added Nuke pickup.
- Enemy selects player targets has been adjusted
- Spider’s melee range has been reduced
- Electric pole spawn count in a couple of arenas has been reduced.
- Adjustments were made on how electrical poles are placed and how they spread out.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
|New Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Eclipse Trailer Get to watch the new Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Eclipse Trailer.|