Call of Duty: Vanguard Rises To The Top On UK Boxed Charts

November 11, 2021 at 6:26 PM in Gaming News with no comments

Call of Duty: Vanguard shoots up to the top of the UK Boxed Charts besting FIFA 22, Mario Party Superstars and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.

By    Daniel  |  Veena

Read this post in :

 

UK Charts Top 10 Games


 

Call of Duty: Vanguard launched last November 5th and went straight ahead to the top of the YK Top 40 boxed charts. This stopped FIFA’s consecutive five-week run on the number one spot.

   

Vanguard is still doing great for the CoD franchise despite the 23% drop in the game’s physical sales as compared to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War that launched last year.

The game’s sales are higher for the PlayStation platforms making 70% of its sales. The other 30% are for the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S.

Speaking of PlayStation, the exclusive title Spider-Man: Miles Morales made a huge leap on the charts skipping 12 places and landing on the 5th spot when the PS5 console availability increased.

  purchase Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS code  

Do note that the numbers given here are just the physical sales and not the digital sales. With the ongoing global pandemic and its restrictions, the physical game sales are taking a huge blow.

 

The UK Boxed Chart Top 10



  • Call of Duty: Vanguard (Activision)
  • FIFA 22 (EA Sports)
  • Mario Party Superstars (Nintendo)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Sony)
  • Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Square Enix)
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo)
  • Minecraft (Xbox Game Studios)
  • Fortnite Minty Legends Pack (Epic Games)
  • Far Cry 6 (Ubisoft)
 
 

You Can Find The Top 10 Games Here On Cheapdigitaldownload


 

You are sure to get the latest gaming news and best deals for any games here at Cheapdigitaldownload.

We offer deals on games codes, gift cards, antivirus software and more.

 

More relevant articles