CoD Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 3
The CoD Black Ops Season 3 for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty Warzone have arrived bringing new content to both games.
By Ingo | Merc
Read this post in :
New Limited-Time Event
A new limited-time event called “Hunt for Adler” is available for both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Your task is to look for Adler using your Intel. Complete the challenge and get a new Operator skin, calling cards, weapon charms and more as rewards.
Completing all the challenges in the event for either Cold War or Warzone will grant you the Adler skin for both games.
You can check out the other details of the event in the main menu of the game and look for the Seasonal Event tab.
New Operators and A Return of an Old One
Welcome three new operators: Wraith, Knight and Antonov.
- Wraith is a Perseus operative but was previously a Norweigian Secret Service alpine warfare specialist.
- Knight who’s full name is Roman Gray is a born killer from Dublin. He loves what he is doing and was previously an MI6 agent.
- Antonov was previously a hitman and chose to join the military instead of going to prison.
You can get to know more about each operator HERE.
The returning operator for the third season is Captain Price Operator. Captain Price is available for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Those who already own the “Black Ops Cold War” will get the Captain Price Operator automatically.
In Black Ops Cold War, you would just have to log into the game to get the Captain Price operator. In Warzone, you would first need to go online in Black Ops Cold War so that he will be a playable character.
New Weapons, Multiplayer Maps, and Modes
Six New Weapons
- PPSh-41: SMG (Available: Launch Week)
- Swiss K31: Sniper Rifle (Available: Launch Week)
- Ballistic Knife: Melee (Available: Launch Week)
- CARV.2: Tactical Rifle (Available: In-Season)
- AMP63: Pistol (Available: In-Season)
- Baseball Bat: Melee (Available: In-Season)
4 Multiplayer Maps for Black Ops Cold War
Yamantau (6v6, Available: Launch Week)
- Set in Mount Yamantau in a Soviet observatory, the new map comes with broken catwalks, snowy interiors, satellite dish and more.
Diesel (6v6/2v2/3v3, Available: Launch Week)
- This is a perfect map for fast-paced matches in 2v2, 3v3 or 6v6. The map is situated in the middle of a desert and around a gas station.
Standoff (6v6, Available: In-Season)
- Black Ops Cold War gets the Black Ops 2 classic. Compete in 6v6 in a medium-sized map. It comes with a “three-lane feel” offering a lot of changes to outplay your opponents.
Duga (Multi-Team, Available: In-Season)
- Set in the Ural Mountains, this is a multi-team map that comes with central admin offices, a chemical processing plant and a bus depot.
Sticks and Stones Mode Returns
This multiplayer mode in Cold War is a fan-favorite. Players are deployed with the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow, Ballistic Knife and a Tomahawk. The goal is to “bankrupt” the score to zero. Players are able to do this by earning scores in knife and ballistic skills as well as killing enemies using the Tomahawk. To win, players must reach the score limit or have the highest score before time runs out.
Multi-Team Elimination (Available: In-Season)
This is one of the biggest maps in Cold War and it features the last-team-standing mode. This comes with lots of teams of four who will battle it out for survival as a radiation zone closes you in. Loadouts are restricted, redeploys are limited and scavenging will be the best way to survive. The team that reaches the exfil chopper first and into the final safe zone wins.
More Season 3 Content!
Season 3 comes with more stuff for you like new tools, new content in Zombies, a new Warzone story and new prestige levels.
Get to know more of the details HERE.
Season Three File Size Update
Here is the list of download sizes for Season 3:
Black Ops Cold War Update Sizes
- PlayStation 5: 12.3 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.1 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 11.6 GB
- Xbox One: 8.3 GB
- PC: 13.1 GB
Warzone Update Sizes
- PlayStation 5: 25.6 GB
- PlayStation 4: 25.6 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 25.9 GB
- Xbox One: 25.9 GB
- PC: 25.2 GB
Activision mentioned that you don’t have to download Warzone if you are only playing Black Ops Cold War and the other way around.
Get amazing deals for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with our price comparison service.
Ingo is fast! Studied e-commerce and has his roots for now in lively Germany. At the same time, as an ambitious influencer consultant, he is close to gaming communities & game developers. He often knows what trends are currently going on. Ingo has a special fascination as game review editor.
More relevant articles