DICE Reveals The Upcoming Battlefield 1 Maps And Game Modes
Battlefield 1 will be having nine maps as well as six game modes when it officially launches in October. There had been four new maps recently added to the list and another one will be available in December.
|Battlefield 1 PS4||
|Battlefield 1 Xbox One||
Here are the maps and modes in detail:
Battlefield 1 Maps
- Ballroom Blitz – This map can be found in a huge French chateau.
- Argonne Forest – You will find tactically placed defensive setups like bunkers and machine gun nests.
- Fao Fortress – This map will bring you to fight through marshlands, dunes, and coves. This is the home of the Ottomans.
- Suez – Take on the Ottomans and battle it out on the Suez canal. Make sure to use the dunes to your advantage.
- St. Quentin Scar – The goal is to assault the village of Travercy. However, you would need to go through the fortified lines of St. Quentin Scar.
- Sinai Desert – Engage in dogfights and infantry skirmishes in the scorching hot desert.
- Amiens – Fight for the control of this city in France, where the British and Germans clash.
- Monte Grappa – You will be taking the fight high up the mountain tops in the Venetian Alps. Get to use the huge fort cannons on the enemies coming in the mountainside.
- Empire Edge – Fight for land and life along the shores of the Empire’s Edge.
- Giant’s Shadow – This map will be free in December, where you will battle it out in the open country where a giant airship crashed.
Battlefield 1 Game Modes
- Conquest – Battle it out to take control of the key objectives and team up with up to 64 players. Fight with large armies on foot to the humongous armored train Behemoth. All the elements of the “Signature Battlefield all-out war” is present in this mode.
- Domination – Set in a close quarter location, this is a smaller version of Conquest. It offers a fast-paced infantry-based combat.
- Operations – This game mode focuses on team play and frontline combat. It is a mode on a large scale that divides the teams into Attackers and Defenders.
- Rush – Split into two, the Attackers will take on the telegraph posts to disable communications and the Defenders will disarm the explosives placed by the attackers.
- War Pigeons – Locate the pigeons for you to be able to send out a message to get artillery support.
- Team Deathmatch – A timed game mode that will require you to kill as much enemies that you can while defending your teammates. The team that kills the most enemies before the time is up, wins!
We’re pretty sure that there will be more maps and modes added once the game is released, we are definitely looking forward to that.
An exciting list of maps and modes, any that you are thrilled about? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
Battlefield 1 System Requirements Revealed. Can Your PC Handle It? Want to know if your system can run Battlefield 1? Check out the System Requirements and find out!