DiRT Rally 2.0 Day 1 Patch Revealed
The DiRT Rally 2.0 Day 1 Patch has been released by Codemasters. This comes with some last minute fixes to the game which includes visual improvements and several bug fixes.
This will come with improvements to AI, additional co-driver audio lines that are non-English, improved visuals for tracks and car models. Additional sponsors for vehicles and trackside hoardings and a variety of bug fixes.
Read the complete patch notes below:
- Improved visual quality of tracks
- Improved placement of reset lines in tracks
- Updated car model quality
- Additional sponsors added to vehicles and trackside hoardings
- Online connectivity improvements to My Team via RaceNet and in title fixes
- Network connectivity improvements and bug fixes for non-RaceNet multiplayer
- AI has been improved in all game modes
- Additional new audio lines for non-English co-drivers
- Quality of life improvements to My Team
- Assorted big fixes
- UX refinement for Custom mode
- Addressed general stability issues throughout title
- Improvements and corrections to text
This latest patch update will make the game v1.1 but for those playing the game on PlayStation, it will be v1.03. Codemasters also said that they are already aware of the connectivity issue of Racenet as well as the Xbox One Deluxe Edition unlock problems. Codemasters is also encouraging players who encounter bugs to report it via their Reddit.
DiRT Rally 2.0 is launching on February 26 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.