Dishonored 2 Issues Experienced In PC Version, Workarounds Available
Dishonored 2 was officially released yesterday. The day before that some were already able to play the game but experienced some issues. Some of the issues that were reported were slow gameplay, mouse sensitivity issues, frame rate drops and much more.
The game’s developers took heed and provided some workarounds for now.
Dishonored 2 Issue Workarounds:
- Avoid using Alt+Tab. You must relaunch the game if performance drops because of this.
- Remove any background applications when playing the game.
- If having performance issues, lower your resolution. 1440p is only recommended for highland GPU’s.
- Activate V-Sync when there are huge framerate fluctuations.
- If frame rate is under 30fps adjust “adaptive resolutions” between minimum (50%) and default (75%).
- Use the auto presets to make changes on your visual setting but not on the game’s framerate.
- Deactivate TXAA Anti-Aliasing or lower texture details.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
Dishonored 2 ‘ Book of Karnaca’ Trailer Gives Us The Story So Far The Dishonored 2’s Book of Karnaca trailer is a narrative trailer that is presented in a pop-up storybook theme. It looks amazing!