What is a Divinity Original Sin 2
It's a digital game code that allows you to download Divinity Original Sin 2
directly to your PC from the game's official platforms.
How Can I Find the Lowest CD Key Price for Divinity Original Sin 2
CheapDigitalDownload.com compares trusted sellers to find the cheapest discount codes and best sales on Divinity Original Sin 2
digital download prices on the USA market.
September 14, 2017
About this game
The gods are dead and the Void approaches. You are a hero with great powers lying dormant within. Will you become the god Rivellon needs?
- Choose from 6 pre-built characters, each with their own unique backgrounds and quests, or create your own from 5 races and multiple backgrounds.
- Explore the world or Rivellon and meet a cast of colorful characters. Gain allies, make enemies and experience interesting stories along the way.
- Experience tactical turn-based combat where you can use the environment to your advantage. Get to high ground for hit bonuses, set oil on fire or electrocute enemies standing on wet surfaces
- Play with a friend in drop-in/drop-out multiplayer with full controller support. Bring even more friends into your game with 4-player online co-op.
From lonely farmhouses through pitched battles with gods in far-flung dimensions, Divinity: Original Sin II is one of the most captivating role-playing games ever made. Its immaculately conceived and emotion-wrought fantasy world, topped by brilliant tactical combat, make it one of the finest games of the year thus far, and it has to be regarded as an instant classic in the pantheon of RPG greats.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is simply the pinnacle of the CRPG genre. It offers a campaign with memorable characters, interesting role-playing options, and excellent systemic combat. The environments are beautiful and the soundtrack is solid.
The Bundle Edition includes the last two games in the Divinity series, specifically the Source Saga “Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition” and “Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition”.
- The Enhanced Edition of Divinity: Original Sin gives players a brand new way to experience the first game in the Divinity Source Saga the CRPG spin-off for the franchise.
- The ability to look at a 360-degree view of the remastered environment.
- Brand new fully voiced dialogue by professional voice actors.
- All new quests for you to discover.
- Revamped combat brings additional ways to fight your enemy’s wands, dual-wielding, grenades, and new skills for all classes.
- Two new difficulty settings Tactician mode is a brand new difficulty that increases the difficulty in fights in brand new ways and Honour mode gives you only one Save for your entire game.
- The Definitive Edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2 remasters most of the features of the game including updated graphics, rewriting a lot of the original dialogue, and offers brand new areas and characters for you to find out.
The Definitive Edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2 remasters most of the features of the game including updated graphics, rewriting a lot of the original dialogue, and offers brand new areas and characters for you to find out.
The Divine Edition comes with the base game plus the digital soundtrack, Man of Reaper’s Coast, Art and Lore Books, and the Digital Art Pack.
The Eternal Edition gives old and new fans the best of what the series has to offer:
- Get 5 Divinity games — Divinity Original Sin, Divinity Original Sin 2, Divine Divinity, Divinity 2 Developer’s Cut, and Beyond Divinity.
- Get the ultimate Divinity music collection — Digital soundtracks for Divinity Original Sin, Divinity Original Sin 2, and Divinity 2 (including previously unreleased tracks).
- Immerse yourself in the Divinity universe with Digital Art Packs for Original Sin 1 and 2, the Digital Art Book and Lore Book, The Divine Divinity Prequel Story, The Beyond Divinity Novella, Milestone Movies from Divinity 2, and Design Documents for both Original Sin 1 and Divinity 2.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 25 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550, ATI Radeon HD 6XXX
- DirectX: 11
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 25 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770, AMD R9 280
- DirectX: 11
Divine Ascension will upgrade the Standard Edition to the game to the Divine Edition.
Companion: Sir Lora the Squirrel comes with an extra companion, animations and storyline. He comes with an undead cat mount plus you get to unlock secret skill-crafting recipes and learn the secrets of the Great Acorn and the Knights of Drey.
200 comments 42 1 0 30 30 30 35 32
Like a really good D&D campaign. Play it with friends and use the pre-made characters, not the blank slate PCs.
From great makers and solid game. Loved the first one.
a really good game, i raccomend this to all baldurs gate and dnd fans
if you like 3rd person rpgs this one is one of the best
Got this game for a friend and he’s STILL playing it.