EA Announces Need For Speed Payback Progression Update
The new Need for Speed Payback progression update had been announced by EA and Ghost Gaming. The update will be available soon and it will include changes to the game’s progression system that players had problems with from the start.
|Need for Speed Payback||
|Need for Speed Payback PS4||
|Need for Speed Payback Xbox One||
This is not left unnoticed as EA and Ghost games released a new patch to fix all these. Ghost Games said in a post on Reddit that “We’ve been using community feedback, along with our own in-game data and have come up with a number of changes, many of which are in the process of going live. Our aim with these changes is to make the progression, especially around the ownership of cars, a much more enjoyable experience.”
We’ve provided the list of changes available in the game. In order to get the changes, current players must restart the game as advised by Ghost Games.
- Decreased the time it takes for new parts to appear in Tune-Up shops, down from 30mins to 10mins.
- Increased the amount of REP awarded by taking part in events.
- Increased the amount of Bank awarded by taking part in events.
- Bait crates now reward increased REP.
- Bait crates now reward increased Bank.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased REP.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased Bank.
- Increased rate in which parts are rewarded within Ranked Speedlists.
- Air Suspension will now appear more frequently.
- Slightly increased REP and Bank for finishing an event outside of first place.
There are still additional changes to be expected in the game as announced by EA. No specific date has been given but we’ve got a list of what they are below:
- Tune-up shops now stock higher quality parts.
- Improved quality of cards from targeted rolls in the Tune-up Shops.
- Increased the level on parts awarded from winning events.
- Multiple fixes to Improve stability.
- Improved game performance.