Diablo 4 Bug Fixes Before Release
Diablo 4 is about to launch but before that, Blizzard has made some bug fixes to ensure that the game will release okay.
By Daniel | Veena
Read this post in :
- Diablo 4 is set to launch on June 6.
- Blizzard made some bug fixes before the game officially launches.
- Changes had been made to synergies, paragon boards and Skills.
Diablo 4 Patch Notes
Diablo 4 is set to launch on June 6, but before that, Blizzard had been launching some bug fixes and tweaks to the game to balance out the classes and change some parts of the gameplay.
The latest patch notes will rebalance the Diablo 4 classes. Also, some synergies are believed to create very powerful builds that are not balanced.
The complete Patch Notes can be found on Blizzard’s official blog. But we do have the most notable ones below:
- The reduction of damage from skill ranks has been reduced to 2% from 4%.
Legendary Aspect Changes:
Bold Chieftain’s Aspect
- Each nearby enemy’s cooldown reduction has been reduced to 1.0-1.9 seconds from 2.7-5.4.
- The Max cooldown reduction is from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.
Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind
- Reduction of the increased critical strike chance per second is from 5-10% to 3-8%.
- Reduction of the maximum critical strike chance bonus is reduced from 20-40% to 9-24%.
Gahr’s Devastating Grips
- The Whirlwind damage has been reduced from 50-70% to 16-26%.
- The wreakable objects damage no longer increases the explosion damage.
- Damage during explosions has increased with the first 100 Whirlwind hits.
- Reduction of lucky hit chance from 33% to 25%.
- Damage from the lightning storm has been increased from 32% to 40%
- Reduction of maximum extended duration from kills from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Kills are needed for increased bonus from 10 to 20.
Calm Before the Storm
- Lucky Hit Chance has been reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Increase of the damage bonus from 5/10/15% to 6/12/18%
Legendary Aspect Changes:
- Reduced damage from 90-130% to 60-100%
- Reduced critical strike damage from 40-50% to 30-40%.
Lightning Dancer’s Aspect
- Increased flat damage from.5-.6 to .7-.8.
- Increased damage from 67.5% to 80%.
Army of the Dead
- Increased damage from 30% to 45%
Reduced Cooldown from 90 to 70 seconds.
- Increased damage from 90% to 120%
- Increased damage from 20% to 22%
- Reduced essence gain from .5/1/1.5% to .3/.6/.9%
- Reduction of Critical Strike from .5/1/1.5% to .3/.6/.9%.
- Maximum Minion Life lost in a single damage reduced from 75/60/45% to 60/45/30%.
- The attack damage of Skeleton Warrior increased by 10%.
- The attack damage of Golem increased by 10%.
- Increased Blood Golem Life drain damage 40% to 90%.
- Increased Blood Golem Life drain healing from enemies hit from 4% to 5%.
- Increased Iron Golem slam damage from 25% to 175%.
- Increased Iron Golem shockwave damage from 30% to 40%.
Paragon Board Changes:
- Increased Golem Life and damage bonus from 30% to 40% Life.
- Increased damage bonus from 10% to 15%.
- Reduction of advanced Twisting Blades Cooldown per enemy hit has been reduced from .25 to .1 seconds.
- Reduction of Advanced Twisting Blades maximum Cooldown has been reduced from 3 to 2 seconds.
- Increased damage from 24% to 30%.
- Reduced Damage Reduction per shadow gained from Skill Ranks from .8% to .4%.
- Reduced Enhanced Dash Critical Strike Damage bonus from 20% to 15%.
- Increased damage increased from 30% to 40%.
- Reduced Critical Strike Chance from 5/10/15% to 4/8/12%.
Legendary Affix Changes:
- Reduced maximum Minion Life lost in a single damage instance from 75/60/45% to 60/45/30%.
- Reduced Lucky Hit Chance from 30% to 14%.
- Reduced Glinting Arc Lash Cooldown reduction from .25 to .15 seconds.
- Reduced Shimmering Teleport’s Damage Reduction duration from 5 to 3 seconds.
Legendary Affix Changes:
Aspect of Control
- Reduced bonus damage from 30-40% to 25-35%.
Get to know more about the different editions of Diablo 4 on Cheapdigitaldownload.com
BUY DIABLO 4 ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD
Get the best CD key deal for Diablo 4 on Cheapdigitaldownload.com through our price comparison service and trusted stores.
Keep it here to get the latest video game news, trailers and deals.
You can also get the best video game deals instantly through the Allkeyshop browser extension.
Download the Allkeyshop Browser Extension Free – SAVE MONEY
More relevant articles
Diablo 4: Blizzard Addresses Player Concerns with Patch 1.1.1 Update
July 31, 2023 | Gaming News
Blizzard has officially announced that they are working on numerous fixes for Diablo 4 to address player concerns about recent nerfs in patch 1.1.1. Key Facts Blizzard has confirmed they are looking to make Barbarians and Sorcerers more fun in the next Diablo 4 patch. Patch 1.1.1 will improve the survivability of both classes […]
Buy Diablo 4 Platinum Cheap: Skip Battle Pass Tiers
July 27, 2023 | Deals
The Diablo 4 Platinum is a valuable in-game currency that allows you to purchase exclusive cosmetics and skip battle pass tiers, but it can be quite costly. However, there’s a solution – you can get it cheaper on Cheapdigitaldownload, enabling you to unlock more and get ahead in Diablo 4. Key Facts […]
How to Save Money on Diablo 4 Season of the Malignant
July 25, 2023 | Gaming News
Diablo 4 Season of the Malignant, the first season of the massively multiplayer online action role-playing game (MMOARPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment, was launched on July 20, 2023. If you’re eager to embark on this thrilling adventure without breaking the bank, here are some tips on how to save money and get the most out […]
Diablo 4 Season 1 v1.1 Patch Notes
July 19, 2023 | Gaming News
A new Diablo 4 patch has been released by Blizzard and it brings some balance changes to the game before the coming of Season 1, Season of the Malignant. Key Facts Diablo 4 Season 1: Season of the Malignant is set to start on July 20th. Before Season 1 starts, a new patch […]
Diablo 4 Season 1 Launch Date and Details
July 8, 2023 | Gaming News
Diablo 4 Season 1 is starting soon and Blizzard Entertainment has shared the details that we need to know. By Daniel | Veena Key Facts Diablo 4 Season 1 is called Season of the Malignant The season comes with battle passes, new Legendaries and more. The season will start on July 20. […]