Errors in the Beta? Here Are the Destiny 2 Workarounds!
Since the release of the early access beta, errors have been popping up, here are the Destiny 2 workarounds for you. Betas are actually meant to test the not yet perfect game so of course errors are likely to occur.
So far, here are the list of error codes as well as its workarounds:
- Client Crashes – as of right now there is no workaround. Bungie is investigating the issue.
- Moose Error Code – players must restart the activity.
- Weasel Error Code – right now there are no workarounds from Bungie, however, Redditors found a way to fix it.
- Olive Error Code – players must relaunch the beta and retry the activity. If this doesn’t work exit Destiny 2 and relaunch.
Issues found in Destiny 2 Beta
- When attempting to play the beta, players must experience different networking error codes.
- Error codes are expected to appear periodically because Bungie is testing for server stability.
- During Crucible play some location names may not appear.
- After seeing a black screen when entering a countdown match, players might get kicked to orbit.
- When joining in progress games, players might be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire.
- Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended because the Sandbox balancing is still taking place.
- Not every content is localized in all languages.
- A network trouble shooting guide is made to ensure proper network settings.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
New Video Offers A Tour Around Destiny 2 Vostok Map Take a tour in the Vostok map in Destiny 2. Does it look familiar? It should be, because it came from the original Destiny game.