Errors in the Beta? Here Are the Destiny 2 Workarounds!
Since the release of the early access beta, errors have been popping up, here are the Destiny 2 workarounds for you. Betas are actually meant to test the not yet perfect game so of course errors are likely to occur.
|Destiny 2 PS4||
So far, here are the list of error codes as well as its workarounds:
- Client Crashes – as of right now there is no workaround. Bungie is investigating the issue.
- Moose Error Code – players must restart the activity.
- Weasel Error Code – right now there are no workarounds from Bungie, however, Redditors found a way to fix it.
- Olive Error Code – players must relaunch the beta and retry the activity. If this doesn’t work exit Destiny 2 and relaunch.
Issues found in Destiny 2 Beta
- When attempting to play the beta, players must experience different networking error codes.
- Error codes are expected to appear periodically because Bungie is testing for server stability.
- During Crucible play some location names may not appear.
- After seeing a black screen when entering a countdown match, players might get kicked to orbit.
- When joining in progress games, players might be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire.
- Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended because the Sandbox balancing is still taking place.
- Not every content is localized in all languages.
- A network trouble shooting guide is made to ensure proper network settings.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
New Video Offers A Tour Around Destiny 2 Vostok Map Take a tour in the Vostok map in Destiny 2. Does it look familiar? It should be, because it came from the original Destiny game.