What is a Fallout 4
It's a digital game code that allows you to download Fallout 4
directly to your PC from the game's official platforms.
How Can I Find the Lowest CD Key Price for Fallout 4
CheapDigitalDownload.com compares trusted sellers to find the cheapest discount codes and best sales on Fallout 4
digital download prices on the USA market.
November 9, 2015
Bethesda Game Studios
About this game
Fallout 4 is an open-world First person shooter, and role-playing game developed by Bethesda game studios the award-winning developers behind Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. You are the sole survivor of Vault 111, you must find your only son in the ruins of post-apocalyptic Boston Massachusetts, every second is a fight for survival, and every choice you make is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the wasteland.
- The S.P.E.C.I.A.L system returns for Fallout 4 it’s an acronym that governs your characters abilities Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck it will allow you to become a Power Armored soldier charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle.
- Use the V.A.T.S. system to your advantage in intense first and third-person combat slow down time and choose where you attack land and enjoy cinematic carnage.
- Use one of the most advanced crafting systems ever built to create thousands of items like weapons, armor, chemicals, and food, you can even build and manage entire settlements.
I’m really addicted to Fallout 4 and a fan of this genre of game for the same price as every other game you get hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay, I love it and for me, it scores 10/10, I mean who doesn’t like watching a sniper round in slow motion zip across the battlefield and explode someone’s head into tiny little bits? or pickpocketing someone for all their goods and as a present leave behind a live grenade?
Fallout 4 does not just live up to the expectations, it surpasses them. The game claims its rightful place in the series and leaves its competition trailing. To say you – should – play Fallout 4 would be a disservice to any fan of sandbox RPGs. You – need – to play it.
The Bundle Edition includes two games the Game of the Year Edition of Fallout 4 and the Special Edition of Skyrim both made and published by Bethesda game studios.
- The Game of the Year Edition of Fallout 4 includes all 6 currently released DLCs: Vault-Tec Workshop, Nuka-World, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop, Automatron, and Wasteland Workshop.
- Skyrim Special Edition contains all currently released DLCs for Skyrim: the three major expansions: Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfire adding hours of new story content, quests, weapons, gear, and gameplay mechanics.
The Game of the Year Edition of Fallout 4 includes all 6 currently released DLCs: Vault-Tec Workshop, Nuka-World, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop, Automatron, and Wasteland Workshop.
The Legacy Collection includes all single-player games in the entirety of the Fallout franchise:
- The first game in the fallout franchise “fallout” is set in the aftermath of a worldwide nuclear war you must learn how to survive in an unknown dangerous post-apocalyptic world 80 years after the end of modern civilization. Become a vault dweller who has lived in the nuclear bunkers all his life, until circumstances forced him to wander outside to save his community.
- The second game in the franchise Fallout 2 is set 80 years after the events of Fallout 1 in another vault in another place, its been many years since your ancestors first walked on the surface your primitive village is on the verge of extinction unless you find the fabled Garden of Eden Creation Kit, your path will be strewn with radiation, mutants, treachery, lies, and many more dangers.
- A spin-off game of the franchise Fallout Tactics is a squad-based turn-based shooter, step into the shoes of a brotherhood of steel soldiers, and your weapons will be your only friends because it’s the only thing that stands between civilization and the irradiated wastes.
- Developed long after the first era of Fallout games Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition is the first fully 3D and first-person game in the franchise, take in the sights and sounds of the capital wasteland, see the great monuments of the capital of the united states, make the choices that will define you and the world you inhabit.
- Come one come all to the great lights of Vegas in Fallout New Vegas not even the end of the world could stop the hustle and bustle of sin city, explore the vast desert wastelands from small towns dotting the Mojave to the bright lights of the new vegas strip.
- You are the sole survivor of Vault 111, you must find your only son in the ruins of post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts in Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition struggle for survival in a world filled with dangers and struggles thanks to the nuclear war that took place a hundred years ago.
Standard + Season Pass
The Standard and Season Pass bundle includes the base game and all currently released DLCs for Fallout 4:
- The first DLC of Fallout 4 Automatron has you fight the mysterious mechanist as he unleashes hordes of evil robots into the commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. You can hunt them down and harvest their parts in order to build your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of parts; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the lightning chain gun.
- The second DLC of Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop lets you design and set up cages to capture live creatures from raiders to Deathclaws, you can tame them or have them face off in battle even against your fellow settlers, it also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements.
- The third DLC of Fallout 4 Far Harbor has you travel to the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor at the behest of Nick Valentine to search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths, but you have to be careful in this part of the world higher radiation levels, created a more feral world.
- The fourth Fallout 4 DLC Contraptions Workshop lets you build machines, that build machines! Use conveyor belt scaffolding kits, track kits, and even logic gates to construct crazy and complex gadgets to improve your wasteland settlements.
- The fifth Fallout 4 DLC Vault-Tec Workshop lets you build a brighter future underground with an all-new workshop. Create a massive vault underground and attract new settlers using pre-war industrial kits complete with retro-nostalgic furniture, lighting, and art.
- The sixth Fallout 4 DLC Nuka-World has you travel to a vast amusement park now a lawless city full of Raiders. The all-new region includes park zones like Safari Adventure, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom, and the Galactic Zone. Lead lethal gangs of Raiders and use them to conquer settlements, bending the Commonwealth to your will.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz, AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB, AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB
Automatron has you fight the mysterious mechanist as he unleashes hordes of evil robots into the commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. You can hunt them down and harvest their parts in order to build your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of parts; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the lightning chain gun.
Wasteland Workshop lets you design and set up cages to capture live creatures from raiders to Deathclaws, you can tame them or have them face off in battle even against your fellow settlers, it also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements.
Far Harbor has you travel to the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor at the behest of Nick Valentine to search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths, but you have to be careful in this part of the world higher radiation levels, created a more feral world.
Find all the best prices for Fallout 4 DLCs on CheapDigitalDownload!
Top 10 Fallout 4-like Games
July 20, 2019 | Digital Download News
Top 10 Games Like Fallout 4 10. RAGE 2 From Avalanche Studios and id Software, Rage 2 is truly an awe-inspiring, first-person shooter. Players will find themselves in a massive open-world where they are able to roam anywhere and wreak havoc all around. This game has a lot of similar aspects with […]
New Fallout 4 VR Gameplay Video and System Requirements Revealed
December 10, 2017 | Gaming News
The new Fallout 4 VR gameplay video has been revealed by Bethesda Game Studios. The video launching is very timely since the game is going to launch very soon. It contains some tips that players can use. The gameplay video features the game’s Lead Producer, Andrew Scharf, and the Community Manager, Jess Finster. The […]
Fallout 4 High-Resolution Texture Pack Now Available And Is Huge At 58 GB!
February 7, 2017 | Gaming News
A great game get’s even greater, the Fallout 4 High-Resolution Texture Pack is here. This new pack is absolutely free and insanely huge at 58 GB of space required. “Experience the wasteland like you’ve never seen it before with the Fallout 4 High-Resolution Texture Pack! From the blasted buildings of Lexington to the shore […]
Take A Mini Tour Of Fallout 4 Nuka World And Get To Know The Raiders
September 2, 2016 | Gaming News
Fallout 4 Nuka World is the final expansion that we will be seeing for the game. Welcome to the post-apocalyptic Nuka World, a dilapidated amusement park. The Devs has posted a new trailer video giving you a mini tour of the location as well as getting to know who the raiders are. Nuka World is […]
Release Leaked For Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC
July 17, 2016 | Gaming News
Very soon we will all be able to play the Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC Fans of Fallout 4 are anticipating the release of the game’s final DLC called Nuka World. However, another DLC called Vault-Tec Workshop will be released before that. Fans are more excited about the Nuka World DLC because it is […]
387 comments 7 7 7 11 83 12 236 24
very good game ,i think fallout 3 and 4 are the best in the serie