First Ever PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Patch Revealed
With just about a week in existence, PUBG for the console has received a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Patch. This is the first ever patch available for the game. Since this is part of the Xbox Game Preview (just like Steam’s Early Access), continuous updates must be expected because bugs are seen in the game.
|Assassins Creed Origins||
The patch has a lot of fixes available, some minor things from typos, animations to functions. Also, the equipment icons for the HUD is now more visible as well as the player icons for the map. The keyboard function that was discovered by players had been disabled as well, as part of the update.
No maintenance is needed for the PUBG Xbox One Patch, players would just need to restart their consoles and the fixes will be available.
PUBG Xbox One Patch NotesGameplay
- Gas can now be used while on bike or bike with sidecar
- Equipment icons on HUD will now be visible
- Player icon is now more clearly visible on the world map
- UI prompts now appear when reload and enter a vehicle options are present
- Tweaked hair colour options
- Cleaned up sidecar passenger animations in first person view
- Fixed player camera issues while a passenger on the backseat of a Buggy
- Addressed arm animations specific to holding some weapons
- Character now correctly faces the proper direction when stopping while swimming
- First pass visual and performance improvements
- Slightly improved anti-aliasing on Xbox One and Xbox One S
- Localization updates for Vietnamese, Spanish,(Spain/Mexico)
- Controls on motorcycle no longer inverted
- Keyboard functionality is disabled
- Fixed instances of player nametags not properly displaying in the lobby during Squad and Duo play
- Fixed minor animation while crouching and prone
- Fixed issues where curtains on windows block line of sight of players in the TPP mode
- Fixed an issue where when Squad leader left the party, voice chat ceased to function as intended
- Fixed issue where players could lean out of vehicles even when obstructed
- Fixed collision of cardboard boxes in Yasnaya city
- Fixed typo in the controller guide
- Other minor fixes
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
The PUBG Launch Includes New Features Like Killcam and 3D Replay PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One will also have the killcam and 3D replay upon its launch.