Games With Great Stories! | Timeless Games
There are a lot of gamers out there who appreciate games with deep stories and interesting characters! If you are one of them, you will surely enjoy this list of six games that offers memorable narratives that is available to play right now.
TOTAL WAR: THREE KINGDOMS
Release Date: May 23, 2019
Developer: Creative Assembly
The year is 190 CE in ancient China where you must unite a fractured land by building a new dynasty that will last throughout the ages.
- Choose from the cast of 11 Total War Three Kingdoms environments and recruit heroic characters.
- Write your own legend and rule with economic, political, technological and military aspects in mind.
- Explore the beautiful land of ancient China and experience the Guanxi System.
DARK SOULS III
Release Date: March 24, 2016
Genre: Action RPG
The First Flame is dying out and the coming of the Age of Darkness is upon us. What this means is that the cursed beings shall rise once again. What you have to do is to link the flame to rekindle the First Flame. You, the Ashen One, must link the fire by bringing back Prince Lothric as well as the other defiant Lords back.
- Choose from a variety of weapons and fight against towering enemies.
- Evade attacks by dodging and rolling.
- Each enemy will have different behaviors and can change up their combat patterns.
Release Date: November 10, 2015
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
Genre: Action RPG
Survive a world that is ravaged by a nuclear war! You are the only survivor of Vault 111 and you have to rebuild a new home in the wasteland.
- Explore a huge open world with lots of locations, quests and other characters to meet.
- Develop your character as well as your very own playstyle.
- The game’s super deluxe pixels will have you enjoying the game in so much detail.
- Jump into the intense combat with the new Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S)
Release Date: October 15, 2019
Play as a detective with a special skill system to use. Get to question different kinds of characters and carve your path to either be a hero or a complete disaster.
- Choose how to play the game offering an open world that lets you do what you want to do.
- Mix and match the 24 different skills available. Choose from the 80 different clothing items. There are also 14 available tools to use.
- The game’s revolutionary dialogue system won’t let you feel like you are talking to a robot.
BALDUR’S GATE III
Release Date: October 06, 2020
Developer: Larian Studios
Step back into the Forgotten Realms as you are gifted with new mysterious abilities. With your power, choose to either resist evil or embrace it!
- Adventure in a vastly detailed world where verticality is available which gives you more options to explore.
- The Origin characters give players a handcrafted experience. The story of each character intersects with each other and every decision that you make will affect each of their endings.
- Combat is turn-based but is still like the D&D 5e ruleset. The game also comes with team-based initiatives, environmental interactions, as well as advantages and disadvantages.
- When you need to think in the game, you can pause it and rethink your tactics.
Release Date: March 27, 2018
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Far Cry 5 brings you to America, specifically to Hope County, Montana. This is where a cult called Eden’s Gate is located and the residents are not happy about it. Help the locals and free them from the clasps of the fanatical cult.
- Create your character and carve out your adventure. Be wary of the cult leader Joseph Seed, he is deadly crazy. Drive iconic muscle cars, planes, and even ATV’s and use them into battle.
If you already played Far Cry 5, then you should be looking forward to the story of Far Cry 6!