How To Activate A Code On Xbox One
Updated August 20, 2020
How To Activate A Code On Xbox One?
1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account.
2. Go to Games and press A on your controller.
3. On the options provided, choose Use a Code.
4. A pop up will appear, you will enter the code 25-character code here. Use the virtual keyboard to enter the code.
5. A notification will appear to verify the code you entered, is everything is correct, hit confirm to redeem the code and add the game to your library.
Why is my Xbox game code not working?
What if you followed the steps accurately, but your key is still not working?
The problem may be in entering the key.
The codes are 25 digit characters long and are grouped by 5, separated by dashes.
Recheck the code and make sure that you don’t miss any digit.
Also, make sure that you are able to differentiate your 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and the capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6… and so on.
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at email@example.com, we are happy to be of help!