How to Activate CD Keys on Steam
1. Go to Steam’s main page, then click on Install Steam.
2. Open Steam and log in. Go to ‘Add a Game‘ (this is located on the lower left corner of the page).
3. Pick Activate a Product on Steam…
4. Follow the instructions until you have to type in your Product Code. We have the pictures for you below:
5. After clicking on ‘Finish‘, a window will pop up asking where you would want the game to be installed. We suggest you choose the ‘Create a desktop shortcut‘ so that you can immediately launch the game from your desktop.
You might also be interested in: How to create an account on Steam
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to be of help!