How To Activate Your CD Key on GOG
Updated August 25, 2020
1. VIDEO GUIDE
How to activate a CD Key on GOG
1. Log into your GOG GALAXY 2.0 launcher and click on the gear icon which is at the top left corner of your screen. Choose Add Games and Friends then select Redeem GOG Code.
2. Place your GOG code on the box, if a CAPTCHA pops up, complete it then hit Continue to have your game activated.
3. Go to Owned Games at the sidebar and click on the game that you would want to download. This is how you will download your game from the platform.
4. After downloading the game, click on Install.
5. A Language selection and Installation path will be available, key in your preference then hit Install. To get instant access, we recommend that you Create a desktop shortcut.
6. Once the download is done, you just have to press on play so that you can launch the game.
Related topic How to create an account in GOG.
Why is my GOG code not working?
What if you followed the steps accurately, but your key is still not working?
The problem may be in entering the key.
The codes are 18 digit characters long with both numbers and letters mixed.
Recheck the code and make sure that you don’t miss any digit.
Also, make sure that you are able to differentiate your 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and the capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6… and so on.
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to be of help!