How to Redeem a Code from Microsoft Store on Windows 10
Updated December 11, 2021
1. REDEEM YOUR CODE THROUGH THE MICROSOFT STORE ON YOUR WINDOWS 10 DEVICE
2. WHY IS MY WINDOWS GAME CODE NOT WORKING?
REDEEM YOUR CODE THROUGH THE MICROSOFT STORE ON YOUR WINDOWS 10 DEVICE
1. On your Windows 10 device, open your Microsoft Store app then sign in to your Microsoft account.
2. Go go to the menu, click on your profile picture.
3. On the drop-down choose REDEEM CODE OR GIFT CARDS.
4. Place your 25-character code then click on NEXT. No need to type in the hyphens.
CODE NOT WORKING? HERES WHAT YOU CAN DO
What if you followed the steps accurately, but your key is still not working?
The problem may be in entering the key.
The codes are 25 digit characters long and are grouped by 5 separated by dashes.
Recheck the code and make sure that you don’t miss any digit.
Also, make sure that you are able to differentiate your 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and the capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6… and so on.
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to be of help!