How to Redeem a Steam Gift Card
Updated August 20, 2020
How to redeem a Steam Gift Card?
1. Log into your Steam account.
2. Go to your email, click on the link you got from the seller.
3. The link will direct you to either Accept gift or Decline gift.
4. Click on Accept gift.
5. Pick the option to have this directly added to your game library or Steam gift.
6. Choose Add to my game library if you would want to immediately install and play the game.
7. Head on over to your games list, choose the game, then hit install.
Why is my Steam code not working?
What if you followed the steps accurately, but your Gift Card is still not working?
The problem may be in entering the key. So make sure to double-check your gift card.
The codes are 25 digit characters long and are separated by dashes, grouped into 5.
Recheck the code and make sure that you don’t miss any digit.
Also, make sure that you are able to differentiate your 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and the capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6… and so on.
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to be of help!
Where to find Free Steam Gift Cards?
Want to win gift cards for Gamivo, Kinguin, Instant-Gaming, HRK and so much more? Do you also want to win discount codes for most of our CD Key vendors? You are able to do so with the Allkeyshop Reward Program!
Steam Gift Cards worth 500€ can also be won (winner’s choice).
This is free, you can it access here.
The best prices for the gift cards can also be seen here: