How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card
Updated August 20, 2020
Here you will find all you need to know:
How to redeem an Amazon Gift Card?
1. First, look for the claim code.
For those plastic gift cards, you would need to scratch off the coating to reveal the code. Do note that the claim code is different from the 16-digit card number.
2. Log in to your account, go to Gift Cards.
3. Click on Redeem a Gift Card.
4. Type in your claim code on the provided space, then click on Apply Balance.
* The claim codes can also be used when you checkout.
* You can only use your gift card when it is already redeemed into your account for the Amazon 1-Click service.
* Upon checking out and the total is more than the amount of your gift card, you have to pay for the remaining balance via credit card.
Why is my Amazon coupon code not working?
What if you followed the steps accurately, but your Gift Card is still not working?
The problem may be in entering the key. So make sure to double-check your gift card.
The codes are 15 digit characters long and are separated by dashes, grouped into 4, 6 and 5.
Recheck the code and make sure that you don’t miss any digit.
Also, make sure that you are able to differentiate your 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and the capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6… and so on.
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at email@example.com, we are happy to be of help!
Where to find Free Amazon Gift Cards?
Want to win gift cards for Gamivo, Kinguin, Instant-Gaming, HRK and so much more? Do you also want to win discount codes for most of our CD Key vendors? You are able to do so with the Allkeyshop Reward Program!
Steam Gift Cards worth 500€ can also be won (winner’s choice).
This is free, you can it access here.
The best prices for the gift cards can also be seen here: