Kalypso Media Confirms Sudden Strike 4 Linux Support
Sudden Strike 4 Linux support is true and was confirmed by Kalypso Media. This latest real-time-strategy game from the studio will have its players experience World War II in three extensive campaigns.
|Sudden Strike 4||
Linux Support is not very common in video games, but, “Kalypso Media sure are becoming Linux friendly aren’t they!” as posted in GamingOnLinux.
The fourth game to come out of the Sudden Strike series, this will bring you to the historical World War II era.
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting.
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWI battles.
- As one of the nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history.
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königtiger tank, the katyusha launcher, and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane.
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode.
- The PC version features modding support with Steam Workshop integration.
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the Sudden Strike 4 gameplay trailer:
No specific date is available for the game. It just says that it will release in Spring of 2017. The game is available for PC, Mac, Linux, and PlayStation 4.