What Is the Kerbal Space Program
It's a digital key that allows you to download Kerbal Space Program
directly to your Xbox One from the Xbox Live.
How Can I Find the Lowest Price for Kerbal Space Program
on Xbox One?
CheapDigitalDownload.com compares trusted sellers to find the cheapest discount codes and best sales on Kerbal Space Program
digital download prices on the USA market.
January 16, 2018
Squad and BlitWorks
About this game
Kerbal Space Program is a space simulator/sandbox game about an alien race known as the Kerbals and their misadventures of trying to explore the Kerbol system, the final frontier of Kerbal kind. Manage and control the Kerbal space Program, get access to an overabundance of rocket parts and machinery to make a fully functional spacecraft, or build a space station to orbit the planet Kerbin. Once you get used to it explore the 7 planets of KKerbol and the satellites orbiting those planets build stations around those planets expand Kerbal influence beyond the stars.
- Educational Tool: Kerbal Space Program puts great effort into making sure the game’s simulation of space and the laws of physics that govern it is as realistic as possible. So much so that you can use it to gain a rudimentary knowledge of complicated theories of rocket science.
- The game has three primary game modes to choose from first is the career mode, where you oversee every facet of the Kerbal space program from the training of cadets, construction, funding, etc.
- Science Mode: further the technology of Kerbals by exploring the various planets of the Kerbol system and perform experiments on them.
- Build any craft your heart desires in Sandbox Mode all of the parts from the campaigns are automatically unlocked.
Kerbal Space Program impressed PC gamers upon its final release last year and now console owners have gotten the opportunity to feel like they work for NASA. The extremely high level of difficulty at the start can be daunting for newcomers, but the level of detail and realism mixed into the building and flying segments make it well worth the time spent learning in Kerbal Space Program.
Whilst I recognize that Kerbal Space Program may not be for everyone, it is nonetheless an exceptional game that delivers, perhaps more than any other game I’ve played, exactly what it promises. If space flight is of interest to you, or if you are looking for something completely different that celebrates the best of what indie games can offer, then Kerbal Space Program is a fantastic way to spend an awful, awful lot of your free time.
Improves the console edition of the game by reoptimizing the control scheme from the previous console edition making it intuitive and easier to handle.
A bundle that offers the enhanced edition base game which reoptimizes the control scheme for console players, the console exclusive DLC Histories, and parts pack, and the Breaking ground DLC.
- Histories and Parts pack: Experience Kerbal’s history of space flight in the console exclusive KSP expansion that features the mission builder, History Pack, new parts, and the planetary launch sites.
- Breaking ground: A new dawn of Kerbal scientific endeavors in space includes new Scientific Instruments, more diverse planetary features, robot arms, and the new spacesuit.
This game may require a subscription to Xbox Live Microsoft.
Compare our different subscription prices by visiting our Xbox Live subscription catalog.
Breaking ground: A new dawn of Kerbal scientific endeavors in space, includes new Scientific Instruments, more diverse planetary features, robot arms, and the new spacesuit.
- Propel Kerbal science to the space age by using new scientific instruments such as solar panels, Booster Antenna’s, Central Station, Seismometer, etc. Perform New and Dangerous experiments on other planets’ surfaces.
- More Diverse Planetary features for Planets in the Kerbol system Analyze and study craters, meteorites, volcanoes, and rock outcroppings, and even larger rock samples you will need the new rover and the robotic arms feature to handle.
Histories and Parts pack: Experience Kerbal’s history of space flight in the console exclusive KSP expansion that features the mission builder, History Pack, new parts, and the planetary launch sites.
- Create new missions and objectives from scratch such as Rescues, Landings, and other unique objectives. Share your creations online with the KSP Community.
- History Pack – Experience Kerbals History of Space flight inspired by humans previous missions in space in pre-made missions recreate great historic events such as the mun landing and crash landing a spaceship.
- New Launch Sites are Placed all over the Kerbol systems the Consol edition gets the exclusive Duna Launch site.