King of Seas Launches This Month
King of Seas is a pirate ARPG is finally launching this May 25th after being delayed.
By Ingo | Merc
3DClouds and Italian Indie developer along with publisher Team 17 made the announcement that the game will finally be launching this month available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The Xbox One version is around 24.99 USD.
What is King of Seas?
King of Seas is set in a procedurally generated world and is an action RPG. Get to fight in epic sea battles.
Players will step into the shoes of a sailer out for revenge for his father’s death. Finish the many quests available, battle it out with other ships and become the best pirate there is.
Explore islands and search for treasures. Go and meet all the interesting characters along your journey.
KING OF SEAS FEATURES
- Enjoy a procedurally-generated world where the exploration mechanics change in every game.
- Atmospheric effects are available which influences the gameplay. One example are storms during battle, you have to decide how you will be sailing through that.
- There are more than 20 skills and 3 talent branches for you to shape how you play.
- Earn extra rewards with Special Missions.
- Look for hidden maps that could lead you to treasure.
- Every time you win in a battle, you rank up, and the bounty on your head increases. You can work your way up to become the King of Seas.
- A variety of difficulty levels to choose from.
More relevant articles