Know How To Activate A Key On Steam
Updated August 12, 2020
2. QUICK GUIDE
1. Download and Install Steam.
2. Open the Steam client and log into your Steam account. Locate ADD A GAME at the lower left of the page and click on it.
3. Select Activate a Product on Steam…
4. You then have to follow the instructions on screen. We have the images for you below. This is where you will be typing the Product code.
5. After clicking on Finish, you will be directed to a screen where you have to choose the installation path. It is recommended that you create a desktop shortcut so that you can launch the game directly from there.
Related topic How to create an account on Steam.
Why is my Steam code not working?
What if you followed the steps accurately, but your key is still not working?
The problem may be in entering the key.
The game code has 25 digit characters that are grouped into 5 and are separated by dashes.
Recheck the code and make sure that you don’t miss any digit.
Also, make sure that you are able to differentiate your 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and the capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6… and so on.
*In case you would need more assistance and would have other questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to be of help!