Magic Legends Open Beta Exclusive Items
Cryptic Studios’ Magic Legends open beta is now ongoing. Those who are joining in on the beta can get exclusive in-game items. Read on and we will be sharing what the exclusive in-game items are as well as what you can expect from the game.
By Ingo | Merc
Jump into the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering and play as a strong Planeswalker. This is an action, role-playing game from Arc Games and the Epic Games Store. Right now it is still in beta and it is set to launch sometime later this 2021 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The developers announced that after the beta, there won’t be any character wipes which means players are able to keep all their progress when the game launches. Playing in the beta is worth your while because:
“Players who download Magic: Legends on Arc Games will receive a free Gavony Vigilante Costume for their character, the ‘Bruiser’ skin for the Ogre Mortar creature summon, two drop boosts and two mission boosts.
Epic Games Store players can claim a free Moorland Ranger Costume, Moorland Ranger Werewolf Summon Skin and two drop boosts until April 6, 2021, at 9:00 am PDT.”
And you get to keep those and use them in the full game.
How to get the Planestarter – Starter Pack for free
Source: Epic Games
You can get the Epic Planeswalker Starter Pack for free here. This is available from March 23 up until April 6, 9 AM Pacific.
Magic: Legends Open Beta Features
- Featuring a new story for the “Magic” games that bring different characters across the franchise’s many storylines. The narrative will finally build up to a conflict against a tough villain that nobody expected.
- Play as a Planeswalker with five different starter classes to choose from. Players are also able to switch between classes and we can expect more classes to be added at a later time.
- There are different planes to cross in order to save the Magic Multiverse and you can also create your own path.
- Strategically build your deck and make fast and tactically wise decisions. Know your White, Blue, Black, Red and Green mana.
- Craft your own playstyle by collecting different spells and spell pages. Also, use Equipment and Artifacts with your decks to make you more powerful.
- You can play the game alone or with some friends which is preferred. You can get the help of two other Planeswalkers to help them out or test your strengths with the 1v1 or PvP Duels.
Planeswalker starting classes you can choose
- Geomancer – Uses the earth’s power in close-quarter combat. Melee attacks include the use of stone and lava. Also uses the help of goblins, earth elementals, and kavu.
- Mind Mage – Attacks from a distance with the use of psychic powers. Can use telekineses to control projectiles. Also able to use spells that can lockdown enemies and put them to sleep or confuse them to attack their own.
- Beastcaller – This class wields a humongous spirit axe that can crush enemies. This class can also summon beasts like the Aether Fox and more.
- Sanctifier – Attacks with bolts of light and can help heal comrades. This class is able to summon paladins, angels and more for protection during combat while the enemies get damaged when touched by their light.
- Necromancer – Uses deathly rituals and can bring up hordes of the undead to command. They have a unique connection to death and are able to take away the life and strength of the enemies.
- Dimir Assassin – Fights in their own terms and are able to bring about devastating combo attacks. They can control their own engagements and exploit the weaknesses of the enemies.
Difficulty & Modifiers in Magic Legends Feature Overview
Right now, Cryptic Studios are working with Perfect World Entertainment on Magic: Legends. The two studios released a video about the game’s difficulty and modifiers that allow players to adjust their gameplay to some degree.
Ingo is fast! Studied e-commerce and has his roots for now in lively Germany. At the same time, as an ambitious influencer consultant, he is close to gaming communities & game developers. He often knows what trends are currently going on. Ingo has a special fascination as game review editor.
More relevant articles