Meet The Titanfall 2 Titans In Respawn’ Their Newest Trailer
Who are the Titanfall 2 Titans? Get to know them here!
Introducing the Titanfall 2 Titans in Respawn’s new trailer. The Titans available are those who you can play in the game’s multiplayer mode. Each Titan will have different abilities and weapons to use in matches. Multiplayer matches will surely be action packed as the weapons will range from high-powered rifles, shotguns and thermite launchers.
Check out each Titanfall 2 Titans
Northstar is a Titan that has both precision the ability to fly. He uses a Plasma Railgun as a primary weapon, it is a sniper railgun that charges up when it is zoomed. He is also known as a “sniper who can fly”.Abilities:
- ORDNANCE: Cluster Missile – Sustained explosions are created upon impact.
- TACTICAL: Vtol Hover – A vertical takeoff hover.
- DEFENSIVE: Tether Trap – A move by Northstar that locks down enemy Titans in the vicinity. He does this by setting the mines.
- CORE: Flight Core – Releases rockets on the targets below while hovering.
Ronin is the best Titan for in-your-face battles. He has a samurai vibe that is best for battles that are up-close. This Titan holds a Leadwall Shotgun as a primary weapon. It is a low-capacity, high-powered shotgun that can bounce the walls.
- ORDNANCE: Arc Wave – This move creates an electric wave. This damages and slows down the enemies that are hit in a ground slashing motion.
- TACTICAL: Phase Dash – Phase out the world as Ronin can dash in any direction. This is very useful when avoiding fire as well as creating an element of surprise.
- DEFENSIVE: Sword Block – A very useful sword technique that reduces the attack damages from enemies.
- CORE: Sword Core – Empowers melee and sword activities and gives new sword attacks.
Scorch is a Titan that handles fire. He uses the T-203 Thermite launcher as his primary weapon. Burn everything down with scorch.
- ORDNANCE: Firewall – A wall of thermite is shot to the enemy’s’ direction.
- TACTICAL: Incendiary Trap – Scorch deploys gas canisters that are flammable, these are triggered by even the smallest spark.
- DEFENSIVE: Thermal Shield -This shield can liquefy incoming artillery and enemies that are nearby can be damaged.
- CORE: Flame Core – A giant fire wave that is so powerful it can destroy anything in its path.
He is able to divert power between his three weapon system. This is made possible through his energy management abilities. His primary weapon is a Splitter Rifle which can leverage its central energy system to fire three shots in one go.
- ORDNANCE: Laser Shot – A lethal beam that can cut through anything that is mounted on Ion’s shoulder.
- TACTICAL: Tripwire -Explosive mines that are laser triggered.
- DEFENSIVE: Vortex Shield – A powerful shield that is able to absorb fire directed to it and throws it back to the enemy.
- CORE: Laser Core – A gigantic laser beam that can destroy anything in its path.
Legion focuses on defense and control with an assortment of ballistic abilities. His primary weapon is a Predator Cannon which would have a long spin up time before it starts firing.
- ORDNANCE: Power Shot – This can knock back enemies that are in close range and can damage all the enemies in its path.
- TACTICAL: Mode Switch – The ability to be able to switch between the long range and close range precision rounds.
- DEFENSIVE: Gun Shield – The Predator Cannon deploys a protective shield.
- CORE: Smart Core – The Predator Cannon automatically locks into everything in its range.
Tone can lay down explosive wastes on enemies. He has a Tracker 40MM as a primary weapon which shoots semi-automatic rounds that are explosive.
- ORDNANCE: Tracker Rockets – When fully locked-on the enemies it can fire powerful missiles.
- TACTICAL: Sonar Lock – Enemies are revealed in a specific area and can be established a partial lock.
- DEFENSIVE: Particle Wall – A protective barrier that is placed in front of Tone. He can shoot through this barrier.
- CORE: Salvo Core – While in flight, a barrage of rockets is released and be guided, those that are target locked by Tone are prioritized.