What is a Minecraft Dungeons CD key?
It's a digital game code that allows you to download Minecraft Dungeons directly to your PC from the game's official platforms.
How Can I Find the Lowest CD Key Price for Minecraft Dungeons?
CheapDigitalDownload.com compares trusted sellers to find the cheapest discount codes and best sales on Minecraft Dungeons digital download prices on the USA market.
May 26, 2020
Mojang Studios,Double Eleven Limited
Xbox Game Studios
About this game
The Arch-Illager is amassing his armies and preparing for his grand invasion of the overworld, it’s up to you brave heroes to step up and put an end to his machinations. Minecraft Dungeons is an isometric hack and slash action RPG spin-off from the Minecraft series It takes place in the same universe. The games main antagonist The Arch-Illager wasn’t always evil he was once just an ordinary villager named Archie but he was shunned and bullied in his home village, he eventually left and wandered around the overworld, until he found an artifact called the “orb of dominance” it made him powerful beyond his wildest dreams he conquered and united the warring Illager tribes, but he wanted more the orb twisted and corrupted his mind and gave him delusions of grandeur, he wanted to own the world. Stop him before he becomes too powerful.
- On your journey to stop the Arch-Illager you will travel to distant lands and different biomes, encounter different people that might need your help complete unique quests, and fight off the unending army of the Arch-Illager. Each level will also have some degree of procedural generation to keep it fresh when you eventually go back to it on different difficulty settings.
- Fighting the Illager hordes can be a daunting and lonely task, you can invite and team up with up to three other people to lighten up the load, it’s now easier than ever with Minecraft Dungeons full cross-platform support.
- As with all Hack and Slash action RPGs finding good loot is the primary gameplay loop Minecraft Dungeons is no exception, you can find and equip hundreds of weapons, items, artifacts, and cosmetics, dropped from mobs, bosses, or completing missions.
- You will also have the option to further improve your weapons with enchanting just like in Minecraft each of these enchantments can have varying effects from just more damage and health, to set enemies on fire. But remember each item you find has only 3 enchantment slots, some enchantments can spawn naturally in the items you find.
Minecraft Dungeons is an incredibly charming dungeon crawler that doesn’t have the depth to replace its counterparts, but it’s still a blast while it lasts.
Although Minecraft Dungeons might not have the depth that a lot of hardcore dungeon crawler fans are looking for, it’s an easy game to pick up and play at pretty much any point: solo or otherwise. Minecraft has proven itself to be quite the enduring and endearing IP over the past decade, and Dungeons is now partially responsible for that legacy.
The Hero Edition Includes the Minecraft Dungeons base game and two other DLC’s the Minecraft Dungeons Creeping Winter DLC and the Minecraft Dungeons Jungle Awakens DLC.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- HDD: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: 11
The first batch of Minecraft Dungeons DLC in one bundle you will get the Creeping Winter DLC and the Jungle awakens DLC.
- Jungle Awakens – In this Lush Jungle Island a shard of the “Orb of dominance” is lost somewhere corrupting the jungles as we speak, find it, and destroy it before it corrupts the whole jungle. The DLC introduces one new artifact, 14 new mobs, 3 new locations, two new skins, and 5 new weapons and items themed around the jungle.
- Creeping Winter – This island of snow and ice was once a normal island until that is when a shard of the “Orb of Dominance” landed on the island and corrupted the place plunging it into an endless abyss of snow. The DLC introduces one new artifact, 12 new mobs, three new locations, two new skins, and 4 new weapons and items themed around the winter.
The second batch of DLCs released for Minecraft Dungeons the season pass includes 4 new DLCs three of which as of this moment are released namely the Howling Peaks, Flames of the Nether, and the Hidden Depths, with the fourth one still in development.
- Howling Peaks – A storm is brewing on top of the mountain of this island caused by a shard of the “Orb of Dominance” climb the icy cold mountain and brave the storm to get this shard. The DLC introduces four new artifacts, 12 new mobs, three new locations, two new skins, and 12 new weapons and items themed around mountain climbing and emeralds.
- Flames of the Nether – Brave a new world located in another dimension, the nether realm is a dangerous place full of lava and death. Its Minecraft Dungeons most ambitious DLC yet, it introduces four new artifacts, 24 new mobs, 6 new locations, two new skins, and 12 new weapons and items themed around the Nether Realm.
- Hidden Depths – You found a treasure map made by the Arch-Illager left behind after his defeat, strangely the X mark points towards the middle of the ocean, what kind of treasure could it be hiding beneath the waves. The DLC introduces four new artifacts, 25 new mobs, three new locations, two new skins, and 12 new weapons and items themed around the underwater world.
Flames of the Nether – Brave a new world located in another dimension, the nether realm is a dangerous place full of lava and death. Its Minecraft Dungeons most ambitious DLC yet, it introduces four new artifacts, 24 new mobs, 6 new locations, two new skins, and 12 new weapons and items themed around the Nether Realm.
Find all the best prices for Minecraft Dungeons DLC’s on CheapDigitalDownload!