New Patch For PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Revealed
The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One has received a new patch. The patch is all about the fixes that came from the feedback that the player gave. “The team has been working diligently to elevate the overall player experience, as well as listen and react to our community feedback”, as posted in the PUBG forum.
Some of the fixes and optimizations included in the patch are slightly increased FPS, changes to the lighting issues, an option to turn on and off the game’s music, weapon’s damage to vehicles has increased and more.
PUBG Xbox One was released as part of the Game Preview program for Xbox One. This is similar to the Early Access of Steam, so the game is not yet perfect and we could expect more patches to come. Get to know the complete patch notes for this patch below:
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds XBOX ONE Patch NotesGameplay
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds New Steam Record For Concurrent Players The most number of concurrent players has been recorded in Steam and it is for the game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds! It is a record high number of 3 million players!