No Man’s Sky Update 1.1 Called The Foundation Update Is Finally Here
The No Man’s Sky update 1.1 which is also known as the No Man’s Sky Foundation Update is now available. We can expect more free updates from this game in the future.
Hello Games has posted the patch notes that includes the important things that you can expect from the update. You can see the list below:
No Man’s Sky Foundation Update/No Man’s Sky Update 1.1
- Different rule sets are now available across all game modes
- Normal Mode – Regular exploration around the game.
- Creative Mode – Limitless exploration across the universe with the ability to create an immense base.
- Survival Mode – An endurance experience that will challenge players greatly.
- Dying in Survival Mode will give you “Death Quotes” (check image below)
- Base Building
- Players are able to create an outpost by looking for an uninhabited base and make it your very own home planet.
- Make your homestead from the various items that you have collected from exploring the vast universe. You will be able to replicate it from the sources you’ve gathered.
- Players are able to recruit different alien lifeforms to research new technology. You can also hire specialists from the space station for farming, engineering, science, and weaponry.
- Use Terminus Teleporters that are located in Space Stations, these will help you in easily exploring the universe and other planets. The teleporters are available anytime you need them.
- Use storage containers to stockpile rare products and precious resources to be able to expand your base.
- Moving is easy. Wanting to move to another beautiful location, simply dismantle your base. Best thing is that the resources used in the previous base will be refunded.
- Hire a farming specialist to help you research, discover and grew new plants (10 new plant types). Plants are a great source of resource when you harvest them, not to mention that it also gives you a steady supply.
- Making Camp
- Essential equipment building in the field on-planet is now permitted.
- Save points can now be placed anywhere in the world. This is very useful, especially in survival mode.
- Resources can now be gathered by Automated Harvesters in your absence.
- Return to your discoveries by tagging them with the new color-coded waypoints.
- Leave subspace messages for others by using the communications terminal.
- Discover mineral deposits, suit upgrades, or uninhabited bases by using the Signal Scanner.
- Buy Freighters which you can call anywhere is the galaxy. These things can teleport your goods while on-planet. This is great for stockpiling goods that you can trade in the future.
- Freighter customization is the Base Building section.
- Expand your freighters capacity with extended cargo holds. This will also allow you to grow rare resources onboard.
- You have the ability to maximize your earnings by transporting your Freighter to the different systems that are economically favorable.
- Upgrade your Freighters by recruiting specialists for weapons, science, engineering, and farming.
- New Resources and Technology
- New resources types available across the universe.
- Craft the new advanced Mining Laser and Hazmat Gauntlets to gather more rare resources.
- Many new technologies, building components, and products can now be researched and discovered.
The full list of patch notes can be seen in the No Man’s Sky website.
What are your thoughts about the No Man’s Sky Foundation update? Do you think it has interesting additions to the give? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
|No Man’s Sky Foundation Update Will Have Mechanics For Base Building
A No Man’s Sky Foundation Update has been announced and it will have new base building mechanics.