Now Live In The Overwatch PTR Is Reworked Hanzo And New Rialto Map
Players are now able to try the reworked bow-wielding Hanzo which is now available in the Overwatch PTR. Also included are some changes to other heroes as well as the new Rialto Map.
|Overwatch Xbox One||
It is not only Hanzo that would receive the changes, however, his character has the most extensive of all. Once the changes are official here is what you will be getting:
- Scatter Arrow has been replaced with a new skill — Storm Arrows.
- Storm Arrows allows Hanzo to quickly fire up to 6 arrows with reduced damage but are always fired at full power.
- Hanzo now has the skill Lunge, which allows him a sort of horizontal dash after jumping. This can be achieved by pressing the jump button while in mid-air.
- The projectile speed of his normal attacks have been increased from 85 to 100.
- Sonic Arrow’s cooldown has been improved from 20 seconds to 12, but its effect duration has been decreased from 10 seconds to 6, and its radius is down from 10 meters to 7.
“The goal of these Hanzo changes is to allow him to have new options and maintain his high damage output, while removing the frustration of fighting against the old Scatter Arrow. Hanzo is now much more mobile with his new Lunge ability, and with the combination of the bow projectile speed increase and the new Storm Arrows ability he can now deal his high damage more consistently than ever before.”
Along with the update is the new Rialto map which is also available in the PTR. This was first seen as a part of a limited-time Retribution mode that was quite popular and is likely to be on its way to the PvP map once it is finished in the PTR.
For the complete list of Patch Notes, you can check all that out here.