Onimusha: Warlords Trophies Are A Challenge To Complete
The Onimusha: Warlords trophies had been announced and it looks like it will be a great challenge to complete it. All in all, there are 56 trophies. There are 48 bronze trophies, 5 silver, 2 gold, and one platinum. Game completionists would surely have a challenging time earning all these trophies but will surely be worth it in the end.
|Onimusha Warlords Nintendo Switch||
|Onimusha Warlords PS4||
|Onimusha Warlords Xbox One||
Onimusha: Warlords Trophy list:
- Your Soul is Mine: Use the gauntlet to absorb demon souls.
- Lightning Strikes: Obtain the Shiden.
- Raging Flames: Obtain the Kouen.
- A Storm is Coming: Obtain the Arashi.
- Vengeance: Defeat Osric.
- Slaying in the Moonlight: Defeat Marcellus.
- There Can Be Only One: Defeat Stylado.
- Axe-ecutioner: Defeat Barabazuu. Bronze
- Pest Exterminator: Defeat Hecuba. Bronze
- Elite Demon Slayer: Defeat Marcellus’s final form.
- Save the Princess: Defeat Fortinbras.
- The Silent Thinker: Solve the crest puzzle.
- Keep to Yourself: Enter the abandoned keep.
- Occult Unsealed: Unseal the path to the Keep Underground.
- Wish I Had This Sooner!: Obtain the Sacred Knife.
- Glimmering Waters: Use the Decorated Sword to enter the East Area.
- When Worlds Collide: Open the gate to the Demon World.
- Just Halfway: Complete the first half of the Dark Realm.
- The Ultimate Champion: Complete the game on Ultimate difficulty.
- Sight Beyond Sight: Obtain the Vision Staff.
- Near, Far, Wherever You Are: Obtain all long-range weapons.
- Armor Collector: Obtain all armor for Samanosuke.
- Demons Die Now: Obtain the Bishamon Sword.
- Walking Encyclopedia: Collect all files.
- Never Lost: Collect all maps.
- Panda-monium: Unlock Samanosuke’s alternate outfit.
- Scantily-Clad Jutsu: Unlock Kaede’s alternate outfit.
- Enhance!: Enhance equipment at Magic Mirror.
- Gaunt and Done It: Enhance the gauntlet to maximum.
- Max Swords: Enhance all swords to maximum.
- Max Orbs: Enhance all orbs to maximum.
- Demonic Vitality: Use Power Jewels to increase Vitality to maximum.
- Magic Overload: Use Magic Jewels to increase Magic Power to maximum.
- All in a Day’s Work: Save a soldier under attack by demons.
- Deadly Strike: Use a Special Attack to kill a demon.
- Secret Ninja Skills: Strike a demon with Kaede’s Special Attack.
- One Chance: Strike Marcellus’s final form with a Deflect Critical attack.
- See You Next Fall: Defeat a demon by knocking it down the waterfall.
- Road Kill: Kill a demon with a battering ram.
- Mano A Mano: Win a power struggle with a demon.
- Luck? Yeah, Right: Solve all number puzzles.
- Decrypter, Table for One: Solve all decoder boxes.
- Soul Whisperer: Obtain the Rosary of Communication.
- Fall’s Flight: Spot the flock of wild geese at dusk.
- Undying Summer: Find the beetle on the tree trunk.
- All Lives Big and Small: Absorb souls from carp.
- Bamboo-zled!: Cut down bamboo in the bamboo forest.
- Two to Tango: Speak to the first and second old moth man.
- A Survivor to the End: Complete the second half of the Dark Realm.
- None for Me, Thanks: Complete the game on Normal without using herbs or medicine.
- Speed Demon: Complete the game in less than 3 hours.
- Ogre Savior: Complete all stages of Oni Spirits.
- All for One, One for Fluorite: Collect all Fluorite.
- Blunt Sword, Sharp Mind: Complete the game on Normal without enhancing swords or using Jewels.
- Pro-nimusha: Complete the game and get an S Rank.
- The True Onimusha: Collect all trophies.
Onimusha: Warlords is a remake of the classic game of the same name that launched for the PlayStation 2. The game is set to launch on January 15, 2019, available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
ALSO IN CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
New Onimusha Warlords Trailer Revealed! Get to watch the newest Onimusha Warlords trailer here!