Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Is Out Now!
The 2D fighter called Power Rangers Battle For The Grid has launched today. This is a great new adaptation to Saban’s Power Rangers franchise that launched 25 years ago. The gameplay is kind of like that of Marvel vs Capcom games but slightly different. Players are also able to choose from the different Rangers available across the franchise series.
The game will launch with only 9 characters, however, we can expect more to come after the game launches. Here’s what’s included in the nine character roster:
- Jason Lee Scott (Red Ranger, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Gia Morgan (Yellow Ranger, Power Rangers Super Mega Force)
- Goldar (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Michael Corbett (Magna Defender, Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
- Mastadon Sentry (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Lord Drakkon (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Kimberly Hart (Ranger Slayer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Kat Manx (Kat Ranger, Power Rangers S.P.D.)
Get to check out the game’s official gameplay trailer below:
There will be online battles available with your friends or with other players across the world. There will also be special tournaments and missions available all throughout the year. What’s also amazing is that cross-play is available for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The other characters and missions that you unlock can be carried over across the three platforms.
Power Rangers Battle For The Grid launched today for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The game will be launching for PlayStation 4 on March 28. For those waiting for the game on PC, you will be able to play the game by this summer.