PUBG Test Servers Final Patch Is Available
The PUBG Test Servers final patch has been introduced since the game is about to leave Early Access and launching as a full game.
|Assassins Creed Origins||
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds was in the Early Access stage for such a long time and finally, it will be out of this phase and launched as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds 1.0 Before all that, the final test server patch was released.
This final patch is 9.5GB. It is huge with lots of fixes to the problems that players reported. New features are also included in the patch.
One part that is worth mentioning about the update is the blood splatter effects. The blood splatter can now be seen at a distance not like before.
Below is the complete patch notes. Check it out:
- Fixed a crash that occurred on player opening the inventory screen
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the observed player aiming (RMB)
- Fixed a crash that occurred on player swapping a throwable for another weapon type
- Added a character control function. Now you can allocate a number to a currently observed character with Ctrl+0~9, and move to the previously marked character by pressing 0~9 (this function is unavailable if the allocated character is over 1km away from own character)
- Added a position control function. Now you can allocate a number to an area of the map at current position with Ctrl+0~9 (Numpad), and move to the previously marked area by pressing 0~9 (Numpad)
- You won’t be able to watch the replays made in the previous client version.
- Added an option to remap the replay function keys (Timeline on/off, Play/Pause, Play Speed)
- Fixed the issue where there were stairs missing in some buildings
- Fixed the issue where some objects were floating in the air
- Fixed the issue where character would get stuck in certain terrain features
- Fixed the issue where the teammate’s character was invisible when invited to the team
- Fixed the issue where using bandages or boost item was canceled even when driving on flat surface
- Fixed the issue where reviving a teammate was canceled intermittently
- Fixed the issue where character model in the inventory didn’t rotate with RMB drag
- Fixed the issue where when shooting with Kar98k in prone stance, the position of fingers and hand was unnatural for a reloading animation
- Fixed the issue where the maximum falling speed in FPP was slower than TPP
- Improved Japanese font
Replay bug fixes
- Fixed the issue where when the timeline moved while the map was opened, map control was impossible
- Fixed the issue where character was underground, stuck in an object, or floating in the air
- Fixed the issue where when the world map was opened, the mouse cursor bounced intermittently
- Fixed the issue where players in a vehicle had their information displayed incorrectly
- Fixed the issue where when the timeline moved to the kill event, the vehicle passenger was invisible
- Reverted the changes made to the size and colour of blood particle effects over long range
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
First Ever PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Patch Revealed The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds console first patch is now available, having so many bug fixes.