Released Right Now Is The Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 6!
The Assassin’s Creed Origins update 6 has been made available and it is a whopping 3GB in size. The update is packed bringing its players some changes to the NPC’s in the game, anew mode and so much more.
The update is quite big so we’ve just listed down the highlights available in the patch below. However, if you would want to see the complete list you can check that out HERE.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 6 Patch Highlights:
- New “Nightmare” difficulty mode added
- NPC Scaling option, “Enemy Auto Level,” added. This makes enemies scale up to the player’s level.
- New “Horde Mode” added to the Arena
- HD support for HDR display on PC added
- Improved NPC reactions
- Fixed: Health regeneration
- Old Habit Acievement/Trophy unlock fixed
- Issues preventing “Game Progression” static to reach 100% fixed
- Stability improvements
- Hair, hood, and beard customization options added in the Gear Menu
- “Uncompleted Locations” filter added to the world map
- “Quit to Desktop” option added to Pause menu