Resident Evil 3 Critics Review Round Up!
Resident Evil 3 has launched and we have for you the game’s review round up. Get to know what the knowledgable authority would have to say about the game with our Resident Evil 3 critics review round up below:
|Resident Evil 3||
|RESIDENT EVIL 3 PS4||
|RESIDENT EVIL 3 Xbox One||
- Fantastic visuals and immersive atmosphere make exploring Raccoon City a treat
- Jill and Carlos are great protagonists
- Focused survival horror elements are the most thrilling and nerve-wracking moments of the game.
- The many action set-pieces and boss encounters come off as jarring and tonally off
- Disappointing lack of presence for Nemesis
- Resistance has some interesting ideas, but it’s often clunky and lacks personality.
- Plenty of urban environments to explore
- Nemesis is an unrelenting foe
- Dodge ability adds a new layer to combat
- Zombies are difficult to avoid
- Stunning RE Engine graphics
- Often can’t re-track areas
- Puzzles less challenging
- Great atmosphere and scares
- Interesting, varied locations
- More enemies and action
- Easy to get caught out in tight spaces
- Nemesis is a bit disappointing
- Shallower than Resident Evil 2
“Resident Evil 3 is essentially a chain of action set-pieces, threaded together with a paper-thin story and a few too many cutscenes.” ~Andy Kelly
“Resident Evil 3 is an entertaining, well-made game that brings one of the series’s less-heralded entries right up to date.” ~Sam Byford
“It plays like a 2020 game because it is a 2020 game. The classic world is brought to life in glorious detail, and smart level design makes exploring it a delight and replaying it almost compulsory. If only all remakes could be this good; bring on the next one.” ~Lucy O’Brien
And there you have it! As you may have read from the round-up the game looks and plays great. Nemesis though is a bit lacking and the puzzles seem to be less challenging. The scores are mixed though, but if you are a true Resident Evil fan, you will surely want this in your collection.
Resident Evil 3 can be played on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
Resident Evil 3’s 4v1 asymmetrical multiplayer called Resident Evil Resistance has an open beta. Check out the information here!