Steam Review, Rating and Promotional Coupons
Steam review and coupon
Created in 2003, Steam is the largest digital distribution platform
, it is developed by Valve Corporation
Steam headquarters is based in Washington, U.S.A.
We have been working with Steam since May 2013 and we had no problems with their service.
- Company Name: Valve Corporation
- Support Schedule: 24/7 trough tickets, however, with their huge user base, they can need a few weeks to answer.
Steam and coupons
(Update August 2019)
We always consult with Steam and unfortunately there are currently no valid coupons or discounts available with this store. If you are looking in other places for coupon codes, you will unfortunately waste your time with unreliable or not recommendable sites. Some of our trusted stores have a coupon voucher policy, but there are some that do not.
Steam and Identity Check
It is possible that if your purchase looks suspicious, the CD key vendors may subject you to a security check. This may be pretty annoying and you may lose time besides having the feeling of injustice and violation of your privacy. Our trusted shops have different policies in regards to security checks, however, we do recommend these best practices to avoid inconveniences.
- Do not use proxy / VPN with your purchase.
- If you use Paypal, use the same email address to create your account on their site.
- If you use a credit card, use the same first and last name in your order on their site.
Post a review by leaving a reply in the comments. Make sure to use the template below:
- Order number : XXXX
- Date : XX/XX/XXXX
- Hour : XXHXX
- Game name : XXXXX
- Price : XX,XX Euro
- Means of payment : XXXX
- How much time did it take to receive the key : X minutes/hours
- Did you use support : yes/no
- How much time did they take to respond : X minutes
- Key works : yes/no