Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD Remaster New Features
Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD Remaster will be launching this coming May 25 and it comes with amazing new features that fans of the game as well as those new to it will enjoy!
By Ingo | Merc
Read this post in :
SMT 3 Nocturn is known as one of the most difficult RPGs and this game is coming to the modern platforms in its HD remaster. The game will be available for PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Purchasing the Euro Deluxe Edition of the game will have you playing four days earlier on May 21.
SMT 3 Nocturn HD Remaster’s Story
The game is set in a “modern-day” Tokyo where a demonic revolution started a war between gods and demons. SMT 3 Nocturne HD is a post-apocalyptic RPG, and you play a character that has control over life, rebirth, death and victory.
SMT 3 Nocturne HD Remaster New Features
The game is already amazing in itself, but the addition of these new features for the modern platforms makes it even greater.
- Still comes with the original story and gameplay that fans enjoy
- Press Turn Battle System
- HD Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Japanese and English voiceovers
- Subtitles available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Raidou and Dante from Devil May Cry (Dante is available as a DLC; also as a part of the Digital Deluxe Edition)
- Merciful is the game’s new mode that tones down the game’s difficulty (available as a DLC)
- Save the game anywhere with the Suspend Save
16 Minutes of Gameplay
More relevant articles